Got my ornaments and I knew I'd love them

phoenixrising
phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Check out the gifts I received from my pink sister. The cutest little alligator with a pink skirt and a tuft of hair. And the most fabulous dreamcatcher, created by a grandmother with horse tail hair from the centre which contains a piece of my sweet sister's heart since it comes from a horse which she truly loved. Definitely not to be put away in a box but to grace our home year round with pride. Thank you Rague!! You can stop singing, "Oh Caaa Naaa Daa", now, LOL.
hugs
jan

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    How lovely .. I know this is going to sound werid, but
    laying here in bed, trying to get use to using my laptop, instead of desk top .. your photo some type of medical device .. then I put on my reading glasses, and I saw your alligator with the pink sweater .. i laughed so hard .. Yes, I've lost my mind ..

Vicki Sam
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    VickiSam said:

How lovely .. I know this is going to sound werid, but
    laying here in bed, trying to get use to using my laptop, instead of desk top .. your photo some type of medical device .. then I put on my reading glasses, and I saw your alligator with the pink sweater .. i laughed so hard .. Yes, I've lost my mind ..

Vicki Sam

No pink sweater!
    Ms Gator did not have a pink sweater - she had a pink feather skirt and some pink feathers on her head.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Beautiful!!!!!! The
    Beautiful!!!!!! The dreamcatcher of course touches my heart as well, and the pink adorned alligator? I love that such a creature exists! Again, what love and thought went into all of the ornaments this season...so touching.

Hugs,
    Chen