Prettige Feestdagen, Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm not flying until the 28th, so I can't do my usual whispering in Sant's ear...we fly at 30,000 feet...so I've met him a few times...ROFL!!!!

This year was my fav...my beau is Jewish, so his holiday fell at the beginning of December, and we celebrated then. Now, we focus on Christmas...my holiday...better than on years when the two overlap...(although, he expects presents at both....and I only get them at one...lol!)

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Merry Christmas Kathi....
    Merry Christmas Kathi.... good thing your not flying tonight...wouldn't want you running over the little man and his sleigh... sum children would be mighty disappointed tomorrow morning... (not to mention me lol)

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas with a new year filled with happiness, hope and good health!

Hugs,
    ~T
  • KathiM
    taleena said:

Merry Christmas Kathi....
    Merry Christmas Kathi.... good thing your not flying tonight...wouldn't want you running over the little man and his sleigh... sum children would be mighty disappointed tomorrow morning... (not to mention me lol)

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas with a new year filled with happiness, hope and good health!

Hugs,
    ~T

I would be disappointed, too!!!
    That jolly old man, with his round little belly...
    That shakes when he laughs like a bowl full of jelly!!!

(Oh, sorry, describing my beau...lol!)

Hugs, Kathi
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Wishes for a Merry
    Wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and safe travels to you, Kathi. (We celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas, too.)xoxoxox Lynn
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    A very Merry Christmas to
    A very Merry Christmas to you too! I hope your travels are uneventful and safe.

Linda
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Merry Christmas and a
    Merry Christmas and a Fabulous New Year to You! Have a wonderful time celebrating on both sides of the world! Cheers!
    BL
  • KathiM
    Thanks all!!!! I just went to a Christmas Eve service...
    At a new church nearby in the neigborhood....it was FANTASTIC!!!

My daughter Kristy went with me...we were just us...so grand! AND she's going with us to The Netherlands next week!!! YEA!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Merry Christmas
    Pax Noel.

Scotch Freckles
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    Wishing you and your beau a very Merry Christmas and a most wonderful New Year!

♥ RE
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    KathiM said:

Thanks all!!!! I just went to a Christmas Eve service...
    At a new church nearby in the neigborhood....it was FANTASTIC!!!

My daughter Kristy went with me...we were just us...so grand! AND she's going with us to The Netherlands next week!!! YEA!!!

Hugs, Kathi

How lovely that you will
    How lovely that you will have your daughter and your beau with you. Have a wonderful time in the Netherlands.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Frohliche Weinachten and
    Frohliche Weinachten and Gluckliches Neues Jahr!!!

I am so so so happy that your darling daughter will be going to the Netherlands with you and Hans! I know that your heart is full and that you will have a grand time~ as well you should!

Happy Holiday Hugs!
    Chen♥