A big Christmas cyber hug to all you lovely ladies...

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am dashing off to work, not sad, but happy to share the Christmas spirit with my co-workers and most of all with my beloved babies. Just wanted to stop and shout out, Merry Christmas and I love you all.

P.S. True confessions time. I am most ashamed to say that, although I have completed about 80 adult blankets, I never did make the baby blankets. Hancock's had no Saints fabric and then Danny and I were a little overwhelmed with my mother-in-law being ill and having to place her in assisted living 2 weeks ago. Excuses, excuses, I know.

Next year I vow to get that done! In the meantime, I will continue to make the blankets for the infusion center as they are moving to a brand new cancer center next month and it will be nice to hand them out for the opening.

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    You are blanketed in love.
    You are blanketed in love. Merry Christmas sweet and caring pink sister.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Merry Christmas to you.
    Merry Christmas to you. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Thank you for being such as inspiration! Sooo many folks are warmer because of you.

Blessings and hugs,

Sylvia
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sea60 said:

Merry Christmas to you!
    Thank you for being such as inspiration! Sooo many folks are warmer because of you.

Blessings and hugs,

Sylvia

C.C, You are such a loving and giving Warrior . . . .
    Please give yourself a break ,, placing a loved one (like a parent) in an assisted living program is heartbreaking and emotional ... making 80 plus blankets for cancer patients is a gift of love like no other. Your giving and caring spirit is overwhelming ---- I am in AWE of you. Katherine and Danny must be so proud of you!

Mrs. Peyton Manning aka Vicki Sam