Shout out to MamaG

sbmly53
sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thinking of you, hoping you are rallying. Post an update soon.

Warm wishes and big hugs,

Sue

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Miss You, MamaG
    Yes, we miss you and hope you are improving every day. Keep in touch when you can.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    MamaG!
    Hope you're doing OK. Thinking of you.

Mimi
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    mimivac said:

MamaG!
    Hope you're doing OK. Thinking of you.

Mimi

MamaG, thinking of you with
    MamaG, thinking of you with good thoughts, warm wishes, and prayers.
    Stef
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    fauxma said:

MamaG, thinking of you with
    MamaG, thinking of you with good thoughts, warm wishes, and prayers.
    Stef

thank you all for your kind words and thoughts.
    I'm still here. "Hangin in" as they say. Some days are better than others. Just have to take it one day at a time. Wish I could get that Christmas spirit going! My left side is still numb, I think I'm stuck with it. I just with I could get ONE good night's sleep!
    I pray for all of my pink sisters on here. AND pray for a cure!
    God bless all of you!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Mama G said:

I'm still here. "Hangin in" as they say. Some days are better than others. Just have to take it one day at a time. Wish I could get that Christmas spirit going! My left side is still numb, I think I'm stuck with it. I just with I could get ONE good night's sleep!
    God bless all of you!

So glad to see you
    So glad to see you posting!!!! Thinking of you dear pink sister... and sending lots of positive thoughts your way!! You continue to be in thought and prayers..

Hugs,

~T
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    taleena said:

So glad to see you
    So glad to see you posting!!!! Thinking of you dear pink sister... and sending lots of positive thoughts your way!! You continue to be in thought and prayers..

Hugs,

~T

MaMa G .. Sending you gentle cyber hugs :-)

Adding strength, peace and sleep!

Vicki Sam
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Mama G said:

God bless all of you!

Hi Mama G
    So happy to hear you are hanging in! Just know you are in my thoughts and prayer. Have a blessed holiday! Love to you...alison
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Mama G said:

God bless all of you!

Mama G
    Thank you for your message and update. I'm sorry you are still having that numbness, and not sleeping well. That would tempt anyone's inner Ebeneezer Scrooge. I am sending you good thoughts and prayers. You are one of the best at hangin; keep your board handy, ok? (By the way, I love the photo of you with that big swell behind you. Amazing.)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Mama G said:

God bless all of you!

Sending hugs and prayers to
    Sending hugs and prayers to you Mama G!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Mama G said:

God bless all of you!

Praying for a cure too Mama
    Praying for a cure too Mama G! So sorry about the numbness. I pray it goes away for you soon.

God bless you too,

Noel
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    We all love you Mama G and
    We all love you Mama G and miss you. post when you can let us know how you are.
    Merry Christmas! Kay