A little Ha ha

sbmly53
sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A young ventriloquist was playing a small venue one night. Going through his routine, he started on dumb blonde jokes. Suddenly, a young blonde woman at the corner table stood on her chair and began shouting.

"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes! What makes you think that you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist blushed, stammered and began to apologize, but the blonde cut him off - "You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little idiot on your knee!"

Sue

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    This was funny. Thanks for
    This was funny. Thanks for sharing.
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Very Funny
    I needed that today and thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
    Diana
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    gagee said:

Very Funny
    I needed that today and thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
    Diana

LOL ...
    Thank you!

Vicki Sam
  • KathyLQ
    KathyLQ Member Posts: 100
    The Perfect Christmas Tree
    Two blondes decided that this Christmas they wanted to cut down their own Christmas tree. So they drove two hours into the country and walked deep into the woods to find the perfect Christmas tree. They had planned the trip well, especially considering that they were blond. They were dressed warmly with boots, warm coats and hats. They had a chain saw, hatchet, a bag to protect the tree and rope to drag it back to their car. Every detail was covered.

They searched and searched. They had gone to all this trouble, nothing but the prefect tree would do. They searched for hours through knee deep snow and biting wind. Finally, five hours later with the sun beginning to go down, one blonde says to the other, "I can't take this anymore. I give up! There are hundreds of beautiful trees out here. Let's just pick one whether it's decorated or not!"

Kathy