I HAVE THE BEST SECRET SANTA!!!!!

jennytwist
jennytwist Member Posts: 896
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Oh my gosh!!! Today, after a rather sad day at work I came home to a box of wonderful, fabulous, fantastic gifts! My WONDERFUL Secret Santa sent me chocolate, bath bubbles,candles, warm socks, an eye gel mask, popcorn, a blockbuster movie gift card, a journal - even pens to write in my journal with, 2 BEAUTIFUL ornaments and a lovely card I'll always treasure! THANK YOU so much Cathy (Cat64) -
- I posted on the Expressions Gallery so you can all see! (I hope I did that right)
-how blessed I feel to be part of such a caring, loving sisterhood! Christmas came early for sure!
love you all
-Jenny

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    How wonderful! This Secret
    How wonderful! This Secret Santa has been so much fun. You can feel the love and joy speeding through cyber space to our site!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Jenny
    You are VERY welcome! So glad it made your day & turned that frown upside down!
    Have a Wonderful Christmas!
    ♥ Always,
    Cat
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    WOW!!!!
    Awesome! I'm now on my way to your Expressions... :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

WOW!!!!
    Awesome! I'm now on my way to your Expressions... :-)

Kind regards, Susan

I'll be going over to your
    I'll be going over to your expressions page but I have to say, You must have been a good girl this year. LOL So many nice gifts.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Oh Jenny
    how wonderful your gift from Cat is! All those goodies are awesome. Worth the wait, eh!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Oh Jenny
    how wonderful your gift from Cat is! All those goodies are awesome. Worth the wait, eh!
    {{hugs}} Char

Jenny .. this sounds like a fun day at a spa .. how
    wonderful and thoughtful! Well worth the wait.. Ohhhh our CAT.

Vicki Sam