Last Chemo, #4 in the morning!!!!

Jean T. Szabo
Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Happy to say that Chemo #4, my last is tomorrow morning!!! Accepting prayers for no side effects. Get Neulasta shot on Wednesday afternoon. That usually starts the reactions.
Thank you to everyone for their advise on my "Christmas" posting. My oven broke, had to heat everything up in the microwave, thank goodness that worked. 33 rads after Chemo.

Comments

• Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS on your last
    CONGRATULATIONS on your last chemo!!! Yay! I'm so happy for you! I hope the rads are easy on you Jean & praying for no side effects for you :)
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • renukagowda
    renukagowda Member Posts: 29
    great
    all the best and wish u all the best in ur life
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Congratulations!! I remember
    Congratulations!! I remember what that felt like, GOOOD. I'm so happy for you now that is behind you. Merry Christmas Jean, Take care Kay
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    Congrats on the last
    For me, rads were a "piece of cake" vs chemo. Was exhausting, burnt a bit, but no other reactions. You will probably get a break between chemo and rads so rest up. The end of this crap is near.

Take care, Cindy

OOPS...In re-reading posts, maybe I shouldn't have said "piece of cake." But anything (for me) was better than chemo. So it was comparatively only. Maybe a piece of pizza or something.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Snowkitty said:

Congrats on the last
    For me, rads were a "piece of cake" vs chemo. Was exhausting, burnt a bit, but no other reactions. You will probably get a break between chemo and rads so rest up. The end of this crap is near.

Take care, Cindy

OOPS...In re-reading posts, maybe I shouldn't have said "piece of cake." But anything (for me) was better than chemo. So it was comparatively only. Maybe a piece of pizza or something.

Awesome such a great feeling
    Awesome such a great feeling to be done with this phase. I found rads to be much easier as well!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Congratulations! Every step
    Congratulations! Every step is an accomplishment, and puts you that much closer to totally done.

Hugs,

Linda
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Pray for minimal side affects, being done with chemo is awesome.
    Merry Christmas!!
    Hugs..alison
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Hurray for finishing chemo!!!!
    I remember how great it felt to be done with chemo. Congrats and enjoy!!!!!!! The rads will be a piece of cake following chemo. Enjoy your holiday and celebrate! Hugs
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    'YAY JEAN!
    Congratulations on finishing chemo. Hope your recovery isn't bad for you. Hugs, Jean
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

great
    all the best and wish u all the best in ur life

Congrats Jean!

Congrats Jean!
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Yippeeee!
    Jean, Way to go! You did it! Good luck with those rad's.
    Hugs
    Annette
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Jean
    glad your last chemo is behind you. I too start rads in January. Wishing you well.
    Sorry about the oven but hopefully the microwave worked well.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Jean
    glad your last chemo is behind you. I too start rads in January. Wishing you well.
    Sorry about the oven but hopefully the microwave worked well.
    {{hugs}} Char

So happy to hear you are
    So happy to hear you are done with chemo. YAY
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Snowkitty said:

Congrats on the last

Take care, Cindy

You accomplished a huge
    You accomplished a huge milestone! Congratulations!

Lex
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    cavediver said:

Hurray for finishing chemo!!!!
    I remember how great it felt to be done with chemo. Congrats and enjoy!!!!!!! The rads will be a piece of cake following chemo. Enjoy your holiday and celebrate! Hugs

Congrats on being a chemo
    Congrats on being a chemo grad!

Hugs, Noel