Had a busy weekend but

Options
Lori-S
Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I wanted to say that I've missed a bit on the boards and apologize to anyone that needed hugs or prayers that I might have missed. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. I had a great early Christmass weekend and really loved seeing my older son as it had been a couple of months.

I will be getting FOLFOX #5 today (if my platelets came back up) so I might be a bit scarce for the next couple of days too depending. Last round hit me pretty hard and kept me mostly resting for the couple of days. Just wanted to let everyone know I am thinking of you all. HUGS

Comments

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    son
    hi Lori....so happy you enjoyed your oldest son for the weekend.

we will be here waiting for you....don't you worry about taking a couple of days....i started to find rounds 5 and 6 or oxy pretty rough so a couple of days done is understandable.....

sending you hugs and thinking of you my girl....

mags
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    maglets said:

son
    hi Lori....so happy you enjoyed your oldest son for the weekend.

we will be here waiting for you....don't you worry about taking a couple of days....i started to find rounds 5 and 6 or oxy pretty rough so a couple of days done is understandable.....

sending you hugs and thinking of you my girl....

mags

Hugs Lori l missed you!
    Come back whenever you can!.
    By the way how is your tapa?Still hair?
    Hugs!
  • jararno
    jararno Member Posts: 186
    Options
    Thinking of You!
    Lori,

Hope number 5 goes well for you. Get the rest that you need and take care of yourself!
    ( Keep hydrated!) Will be thinking about you and sending best wishes!

Take Care,

Barb
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    jararno said:

Thinking of You!
    Lori,

Hope number 5 goes well for you. Get the rest that you need and take care of yourself!
    ( Keep hydrated!) Will be thinking about you and sending best wishes!

Take Care,

Barb

Glad to hear from you Lori.
    Glad to hear from you Lori. Good luck with #5 & take that rest.
    Running a week behind you, luckily get this week off.
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Well #5 is delayed
    Low platelets again. Might account for my fatigue. I thought I was just tired from all the baking and Christmasing. Is that a word? Ha! So, I get to go back next Monday and run labs again to see if they come up.

Woo hoo ... means I can have milkshakes this week. No glass shards in the throat!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Lori-S said:

Well #5 is delayed
    Low platelets again. Might account for my fatigue. I thought I was just tired from all the baking and Christmasing. Is that a word? Ha! So, I get to go back next Monday and run labs again to see if they come up.

Woo hoo ... means I can have milkshakes this week. No glass shards in the throat!

Enjoy!
    I am sorry you were delayed but hope you can enjoy the break!
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Options
    Lori-S said:

Well #5 is delayed

Milkshakes yumm
    Lori I hope your platelets come up next time around. I agree with folks that FOLFOX wears heavy getting on to #5, 6 +.......

all the best, Leslie
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    It's so good to hear you had
    It's so good to hear you had a great weekend with your Son, the baking and all the Christmasing (?)... he he. Now enjoy the milkshake!

Gail