Just checking in

Beckymarie
Beckymarie Member Posts: 357
edited March 2014 in Grief and Bereavement #1
Thinking of all my "discussion board" friends...hope you can find some level of peace during this very difficult time of year.

Comments

• 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    You're up early
    Becky,
    Looks like I"m not the only one up early!! Isn't it funny how we get addicted to this site??Need to say Goodmorning before I head down to the coffee shop.
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas! My hubby died in March so this is the first Christmas without him. Somehow it seems like the last two weeks, there's been a peaceful feeling that's come over me. Hoping it's Tom, saying "Carole, it'll be okay." Does this sound weird?
    Have a good day! 'Carole"
  • junklady
    junklady Member Posts: 88 Member
    3Mana said:

You're up early
    Becky,
    Looks like I"m not the only one up early!! Isn't it funny how we get addicted to this site??Need to say Goodmorning before I head down to the coffee shop.
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas! My hubby died in March so this is the first Christmas without him. Somehow it seems like the last two weeks, there's been a peaceful feeling that's come over me. Hoping it's Tom, saying "Carole, it'll be okay." Does this sound weird?
    Have a good day! 'Carole"

Up early too.
    May we all here find some peace this Holiday season. Dale will gone 4 months Dec. 29th. Very sad Christmas for me. I can't sleep, up at 5 am. every morning thinking about him and how much I miss him. My world will never be the same. He took care of me, loved me, spoiled me and made me feel good. I know he's watching over me and telling me to move forward, but it's hard. One day at a time. Bless you all and Merry Christmas.

Cyndi
  • Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    poignancy
    Even if you have a loved one in the battle right now, cancer brings a poignancy that no other disease seems to. Through the years I have lost many loved ones to cancer and it is a grief that is peculiar to itself.

Praying for a warmth and peace for everyone who has a reason to be on these discussion boards, wherever they are in their journey.
  • hope0310
    hope0310 Member Posts: 320

poignancy
    Even if you have a loved one in the battle right now, cancer brings a poignancy that no other disease seems to. Through the years I have lost many loved ones to cancer and it is a grief that is peculiar to itself.

Praying for a warmth and peace for everyone who has a reason to be on these discussion boards, wherever they are in their journey.

I second that...
    "Praying for a warmth and peace for everyone who has a reason to be on these discussion boards, wherever they are in their journey."

Well said Noellesmom.....
  • lilli1020
    lilli1020 Member Posts: 114

poignancy

I totally agree with you
    I totally agree with you Noellesmom...you are right on with the uniqueness of cancer...the worst of the worst.
    Gayle