Sausageoll says Thank You!!

sausageroll
sausageroll Member Posts: 415
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
When we arrived home today, my husband picked up the mail. He was a little suspicious when he found the box from a secret santa!!! I kept him going for a little while.
It was the most beautiful pink ,glittery star or flower with a silver middle. I didn't want ti to get lost on the tree, so I have hung it on the front door handle and the lights from the tree and the fire are reflected in it and make me think how lucky I am.
Thank you VERY MUCH Secret Santa. it will be treasured.

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    It sounds just beautiful. I
    It sounds just beautiful. I wonder if everyone has received their ornament. Is there anyone in the exchange that hasn't received their ornament? Chen can find out if it has been sent. Hope I'm not stepping on your toes Chen but I know you wouldn't want anyone to be missed and mail can go astray. Again, you are just a absolute dear to be doing this.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    How nice!
    I was wondering too if everyone has received their ornament. This has been so much fun and I'm so grateful to Chen for organizing it. Merry Christmas to all!
    Char
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    cahjah75 said:

How nice!
    I was wondering too if everyone has received their ornament. This has been so much fun and I'm so grateful to Chen for organizing it. Merry Christmas to all!
    Char

Not yet
    ...my grandson is still waiting with me - he's so excited - he call's me everyday if he's not here with me to check
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415

Not yet
    ...my grandson is still waiting with me - he's so excited - he call's me everyday if he's not here with me to check

Same here.
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday. If there is anyone who is just too sick or strapped for money..let me know. And yes, thank you again Chen.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Same here.
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday. If there is anyone who is just too sick or strapped for money..let me know. And yes, thank you again Chen.

You fellow WARRIORS - Sisters in PINK are
    wonderful ... thoughtful and like no other.

Vicki Sam
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    you are most welcome! I am
    you are most welcome! I am glad you like it. I had fun searching for something that felt right for you. I was nervous it wouldn't get to you in time as I sent it so late.

Happy Holidays!