Merry Christmas to me and to you

kjrpcb
kjrpcb Member Posts: 41
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just finished my ONC appt and got the results of my imaging. Everything is clear. My Onc said she has never had a patient respond so well and so quickly to therapy. I still have a few rounds of chemo to go but right now I am cancer free and that is the best Christmas present I could ever receive. Unfortunately,I will have to spend Christmas Eve in the chemo suite but that's OK. Thank you all for your encouragement and kind words. Merry Christmas and blessings of the season to each of you, June

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    A Christmas gift early for you!
    What great news June! Congratulations! Merry Christmas!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Wow I didn't have imaging
    Wow I didn't have imaging during treatment or after unless there was a problem. Not counting the yearly mammo but that has got to be the best present you could get for Christmas! NED! Merry Christmas!
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Marcia527 said:

Wow I didn't have imaging
    Wow I didn't have imaging during treatment or after unless there was a problem. Not counting the yearly mammo but that has got to be the best present you could get for Christmas! NED! Merry Christmas!

Great news! Bummer having to
    Great news! Bummer having to go in on Christmas Eve though, hope you will feel well throughout the holidays!
    Dee
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    HOORAY!!!! This is wonderful
    HOORAY!!!! This is wonderful news!!!! :-)
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Congratulations! That is
    Congratulations! That is wonderful news!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Congratulations! That is
    Congratulations! That is wonderful news!

Great News
    That is wonderful to hear! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    June
    so happy for your good news. Good luck with the rest of your chemos.
    Merry Christmas, Char
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Such a great
    Christmas present!

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • It is the best Christmas present!
    Could you ask for a better Christmas present...cancer free. Glad to hear how well you are responding to treatment. Have a very Merry Christmas and a great new year.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    That is indeed wonderful
    That is indeed wonderful news & the best Christmas present. Merry Christmas to you as well June, and let's look forward to starting a new year in 2011!!
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

That is indeed wonderful
    That is indeed wonderful news & the best Christmas present. Merry Christmas to you as well June, and let's look forward to starting a new year in 2011!!
    *hugs*
    Heather

What a wonderful Christmas
    What a wonderful Christmas present. Just the best ever. Hoping 2011 will be a great year.