Arm pain

ccincin
ccincin Member Posts: 82
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
In chemo arm. I have a localized sore spot. Even more painful when I try to stretch my arm. Dang it hurts! Maybe tissue damage from cocktail????

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Sorry to hear about your pain
    I had a port installed for my chemo & Herceptin, so not sure about your pain. Just wanted to let you know that I hope it's nothing too serious. I'm sure someone will have some information for you. Hugs, Jean
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Hey CC
    I've been having

Hey CC
    I've been having issues with my opposite arm! Everytime I reach for something it hurts like blazes....to the point that my Onc. did an xray to make sure nothing was going on....
    I've since had people tell me about "frozen shoulder" which can be caused by scar tissue..I had breast reduction on this side as well as radiation...so I think this is causing my problems.From what I've read it will eventually resolve itself...
    so be sure to tell your Onc. on your next visit and get him to check it out.
    Good luck!
    Dee
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I've been having
    I've been having soreness/tenderness in the armpit of my chemo arm. I've asked the onc several times about it, he can't see or find anything. I'm asking for an ultrasound...my personal opinion is that the lymph nodes are swollen from the chemo and that causes the tenderness. (The pre-chemo MRI showed all clear on the chemo side.) That is, of course, my opinion based entirely on nothing....

I hope your arm gets better.

Merry Christmas,

Linda
  • ccincin

I've been having
    I've been having soreness/tenderness in the armpit of my chemo arm. I've asked the onc several times about it, he can't see or find anything. I'm asking for an ultrasound...my personal opinion is that the lymph nodes are swollen from the chemo and that causes the tenderness. (The pre-chemo MRI showed all clear on the chemo side.) That is, of course, my opinion based entirely on nothing....

I hope your arm gets better.

Merry Christmas,

Linda

Thanks!
    I do have swollen nodes on that side too. Off and on painful/uncomfortable! I have an appt w my surgeon tuesday to check it out.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    ccincin said:

Thanks!
    I do have swollen nodes on that side too. Off and on painful/uncomfortable! I have an appt w my surgeon tuesday to check it out.

Where are you in CA? Just
    Where are you in CA? Just wondering.
  • ccincin

Where are you in CA? Just
    Where are you in CA? Just wondering.

Riverside
    So cal rvsd area. You are in sac right? Love that city!!!