My mother is suffering from Locally advanced Breast cancer

renukagowda
renukagowda Member Posts: 29
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
hi guys
my mother is suffering from stage 3 breast cancer
im very much scared for her as i dont have father and she is the only source for my life
i dont have a supporting family as my mother is staying with mybrother and my SIL is illtreating her very badly
i am away from my mother as i am working somewhere else,and im not earning pretty good as i cant even bring my mother to my place
guys please pray for me,as i really cant stay with out my mom

Comments

• 1Teresa
    1Teresa Member Posts: 67
    Im sorry
    (((hugs))) my mom is dying from this horid disease, so I really understand and am very sorry for you. Can you move closer to her or go get her so she can live with you?
  • renukagowda
    1Teresa said:

Im sorry
    (((hugs))) my mom is dying from this horid disease, so I really understand and am very sorry for you. Can you move closer to her or go get her so she can live with you?

hi
    hi thank u so much,its pretty difficult to stay with her as i cant resign my job as i have lot of financial crisis in my family
    dont worry ur mom wil be fine as i def pray for ur mom
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Hi renukagowda
    Im so sorry

Hi renukagowda
    Im so sorry about your mom...she has enough to deal with other than being mistreated. It breaks my heart to hear that. Maybe some of the girls will chime in with some ideas for your mom to get her out of that situation. There are alot of good kind hearted people on this board and we try to give each other good moral support cause there is always someone on here that has been there and knows what your going thru.
    I hope you stick around and let us know how you and your mom are doing!
    You both will be in my prayers!
  • renukagowda
    jo jo said:

Hi renukagowda
    Im so sorry

Hi renukagowda
    Im so sorry about your mom...she has enough to deal with other than being mistreated. It breaks my heart to hear that. Maybe some of the girls will chime in with some ideas for your mom to get her out of that situation. There are alot of good kind hearted people on this board and we try to give each other good moral support cause there is always someone on here that has been there and knows what your going thru.

thank u
    hi jojo
    nice to see good people like u
    im glad to know there are really good people like u are around,because i have hardly come across the people who are genuinely supporting me
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Hi Renukagowda, I'm very
    Hi Renukagowda, I'm very sorry to hear about you Mom. How far from her are you?
    I have stage three breast cancer. I have been through chemo and surgery and just started Radiation. Your Mom will do fine. It is a long road but it can be done. I don't know why you brother would allow your Mom to be treated badly but if so can she come live with you? Did she have to move out of her own house? Maybe you can live with her?? We are here for you if you need us. All my best to your Mom, Your both in my prayers. Take care Kay
  • renukagowda

Hi Renukagowda, I'm very
    Hi Renukagowda, I'm very sorry to hear about you Mom. How far from her are you?
    I have stage three breast cancer. I have been through chemo and surgery and just started Radiation. Your Mom will do fine. It is a long road but it can be done. I don't know why you brother would allow your Mom to be treated badly but if so can she come live with you? Did she have to move out of her own house? Maybe you can live with her?? We are here for you if you need us. All my best to your Mom, Your both in my prayers. Take care Kay

thanks mam
    actually my mom is step mom to my brother,im the only daughter to my mother
    now my mom has finished chemo....
    i just want to understand the surgery,will it be very painfull?wats the duration of the operation
    actually we dont have our own house,we are relying on our brother
    as u know v are indians and there will be lot of family issues
    how successfull will be the surgery mam
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    jo jo said:

Hi renukagowda
    Im so sorry

Hi renukagowda

I am sorry too to read this
    I am sorry too to read this about your mom. It is really sad to know she is mistreated. I hope someone can help her out of this situation.

Hugs and prayers,

Megan
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Renukagowda, which surgery is your mom having? So we can try to give you our experiences with that surgery. You said shes done with chemo...thats awesome, shes crossed a big milestone already!
  • hopefulwhumor
    hopefulwhumor Member Posts: 45
    jo jo said:

Renukagowda, which surgery is your mom having? So we can try to give you our experiences with that surgery. You said shes done with chemo...thats awesome, shes crossed a big milestone already!

Just wanted to let you know
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm keeping you and Mom in my prayers, and sending you strength.

((Hugs))
    Hopeful
  • renukagowda
    jo jo said:

hi
    they told its breast mascetomy,will it be very painfull
    ya by god grace she is done with chemo
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Just wanted to let you know
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm keeping you and Mom in my prayers, and sending you strength.

((Hugs))
    Hopeful

Sending prayers.
    Hugs, Debby

Sending prayers.

Hugs, Debby
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

hi
    they told its breast mascetomy,will it be very painfull
    ya by god grace she is done with chemo

:(
    I am so sad at reading this post. I am sending prayers for your Mother.

Sue :)
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Don't give up hope! I was
    Don't give up hope! I was diagnosed with Stage 3A 27 years ago. I had a large tumor that had nearly invaded the chest wall and 4 positive nodes. I had a mastectomy, radiation, chemo and years of tamoxifen. But I am still here and fighting. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Don't give up hope! I was
    Don't give up hope! I was diagnosed with Stage 3A 27 years ago. I had a large tumor that had nearly invaded the chest wall and 4 positive nodes. I had a mastectomy, radiation, chemo and years of tamoxifen. But I am still here and fighting. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom.

There is always hope! Your
    There is always hope! Your mom can win this battle with the beast. We will support her.

Sending prayers,

Leeza
  • renukagowda
    jnl said:

There is always hope! Your
    There is always hope! Your mom can win this battle with the beast. We will support her.

Sending prayers,

Leeza

thanks
    thank u guys
    nice to meet u people
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Strength
    Sending prayers your way for courage, strength and peace. If you know the name of her Oncologist, perhaps you could call and ask her condition and information on the surgery. Not sure if they will give it to you freely but you could explain the situation and identify yourself as her daughter and see what happens. Can you communicate with your brother at all about her conditon?
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Strength
    Sending prayers your way for courage, strength and peace. If you know the name of her Oncologist, perhaps you could call and ask her condition and information on the surgery. Not sure if they will give it to you freely but you could explain the situation and identify yourself as her daughter and see what happens. Can you communicate with your brother at all about her conditon?

I am also sending prayers
    I am also sending prayers for your Mother.

Hugs, Diane
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    DianeBC said:

I am also sending prayers
    I am also sending prayers for your Mother.

Hugs, Diane

So sorry to read this about
    So sorry to read this about your Mom. Adding my prayers and positive thoughts for her.

Hugs, Lex