Christmas Card List

Options
bruins1971
bruins1971 Member Posts: 227
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Does anyone know what the latest Christmas card club list is at. My list has 71 names on it and wanted to see if there were any new names added since. I have tried to email Dorookie but I have not heard back I hope she is well. If anyone wants to be added to the list please email me on the CSN email link.

Bobby in Dallas

Comments

• Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Bobby
    I have 72 but, that includes my name so, 71 without your name should be right.
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    Lori-S said:

Bobby
    I have 72 but, that includes my name so, 71 without your name should be right.

This list/site has grown or
    This list/site has grown or we have more involvement in the Christmas Card Exchange. Heck, no! I'd like to think that we are staying here longer! YES!!
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

This list/site has grown or
    This list/site has grown or we have more involvement in the Christmas Card Exchange. Heck, no! I'd like to think that we are staying here longer! YES!!

The List
    has grown a lot, and its great, I am excited to see all the cards i am getting, its so nice especially since we are at the new house now. Sorry guys I have not been on the computer in weeks, other than a few peeks here at work but we all know how that goes...

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their cards!!!

HUGS
    Beth

PS will try to make time this weekend to catch up..
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    dorookie said:

The List
    has grown a lot, and its great, I am excited to see all the cards i am getting, its so nice especially since we are at the new house now. Sorry guys I have not been on the computer in weeks, other than a few peeks here at work but we all know how that goes...

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their cards!!!

HUGS
    Beth

PS will try to make time this weekend to catch up..

Cards
    I am working hard on my cards! Hopefully finish today. Please don't be offended if they aren't hand-signed. I had to use labels for the signature this time. The arthritis in my hands allows my to type a lot easier than use a pen.

I am so enjoying getting all of the cards. THANK YOU Beth for keeping this going.

Vicki
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    VickiCO said:

Cards
    I am working hard on my cards! Hopefully finish today. Please don't be offended if they aren't hand-signed. I had to use labels for the signature this time. The arthritis in my hands allows my to type a lot easier than use a pen.

I am so enjoying getting all of the cards. THANK YOU Beth for keeping this going.

Vicki

Vicki
    Don't worry about that. I'm so surprised I got through the signing with my oxi fingers. I almost didn't send out any because I didn't think I could get them done. I should have used labels. good thinking on your part!