NED

2»

Comments

• Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    fauxma said:

I love that NED is filling
    I love that NED is filling up so many dance cards. This is just the best news.

NED
    So happy NED is a busy guy. I hope you kept on the dance floor all night. Congrats!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Judy
    Congratulations! Enjoy your dance with NED! What a great way to end the year & start a new one!
    ♥ Cat
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    fauxma said:

I love that NED is filling
    I love that NED is filling up so many dance cards. This is just the best news.

Sending congrats on NED!

Sending congrats on NED!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Whoop! Whoop!
    That is indeed wonderful news! Enjoy your dance!!

Merry Christmas,

Linda
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Oh, Judy! I am so happy for
    Oh, Judy! I am so happy for your good news. Happy, happy, happy holidays to you. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Kat11 said:

Congrats
    Happy Holidays Enjoy the dance !

Dance away!
    So very happy to read that NED is swinging you around! Enjoy it!

Sue :)
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    lynn1950 said:

Oh, Judy! I am so happy for
    Oh, Judy! I am so happy for your good news. Happy, happy, happy holidays to you. xoxoxo Lynn

Judy, so happy to share the
    Judy, so happy to share the dance floor with you and sharing NED with all the other ladies this week brings such a huge smile to my face. What great joy and so much to be thankful for. And to those who are still struggling toward the finish line, we're all cheering for you. There were times when I wasn't sure how I was going to make it but when I did crawl across the finish line, it felt so good. Now sharing NED with so many lovely ladies is a great feeling. So dance, Judy, dance.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!
    Judy im glad that you are dancing with NED...that is such awesome news...and youll be dancing with NED for a long time to come!!!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Thankful for You, Judy
    Thank you for letting us know and share in your good report, Judy. I am so happy for you!! May you continue to dance with NED for many, many Christmases to come.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    cavediver said:

and the line dance continues to grow
    Congrats for making it to the dance with us. We are all do for some good news. As much as I am loving this dancing....I am thinking of all our sisters struggling through the tunnel. Hugs to all......you will get through this even if you have to crawl out as I did! But NED sure can dance when you get here :-)

Line dancing is good! LOL
    Line dancing is good! LOL So happy for you Judy! Have a great weekend now celebrating.

Lex
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Heartfelt congratulations, Judy!
    Clean mammo = AWESOME! A very nice gift, indeed, just before Christmas! Wishing you & your loved ones beautiful holidays over the next few weeks, enjoy!

Kind regards, Susan

NED and you are dancing! An
    NED and you are dancing! An early Christmas gift!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    joannstar said:

WOW
    That's terrific!!
    I'm hoping for a similar finding in January when I finish Chemo!
    Hugs to you...enjoy the dance!
    JoAnn

This is sure good news!
    This is sure good news! Congrats!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Thankful for You, Judy
    Thank you for letting us know and share in your good report, Judy. I am so happy for you!! May you continue to dance with NED for many, many Christmases to come.

Judy .. You GO Girl and dance the night away ..
    Congratulations! Wonderful news ...

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Vicki Sam
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    VickiSam said:

Judy .. You GO Girl and dance the night away ..
    Congratulations! Wonderful news ...

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Vicki Sam

Thank you, all
    This mammogram always comes just before the holidays, so I spend a few days the first of each December being apprehensive over the upcoming test. This is the third year of good reports. Now I face bone scan and CAT/PET scans in January. Just hoping those also send good news. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and good reports in the coming months. My thoughts are with each and every one of you as we begin a new year, and wishing 2011 to be a health and happy year. Hugs, Judy
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452

Thank you, all
    This mammogram always comes just before the holidays, so I spend a few days the first of each December being apprehensive over the upcoming test. This is the third year of good reports. Now I face bone scan and CAT/PET scans in January. Just hoping those also send good news. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and good reports in the coming months. My thoughts are with each and every one of you as we begin a new year, and wishing 2011 to be a health and happy year. Hugs, Judy

For You
    This is wonderful news!!! I am glad to see so many ladies dancing with Ned this Christmas!!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Judy
    so happy for you! Congrats on dancing with NED!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    ladyg said:

That's great news
    NED is going to be almost as busy as Santa. Enjoy your dance.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Congratulations!
    Hugs, Leeza

Congratulations!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    cavediver said:

and the line dance continues to grow
    Congrats for making it to the dance with us. We are all do for some good news. As much as I am loving this dancing....I am thinking of all our sisters struggling through the tunnel. Hugs to all......you will get through this even if you have to crawl out as I did! But NED sure can dance when you get here :-)

Big party time!
    Big party time! Congratulations!