Joy to the World--I've just joined Sunrae and Cavediver on the dance floor!

2»

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    double post
    darn double post
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    RE said:

double post
    darn double post

Line Dance
    Love the line dance idea! I can picture it now, all of us lined up from coast to coast doing the hustle.
    So happy for you!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Congratulations! What a special holiday blessing hearing the news that NED is making his rounds to so many sisters! Enjoy your dance!
    ♥ Cat
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I'm dancing for you!!!
    YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!

Naked happy dance!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Wonderful news!
    I'm so glad to hear your good news, my ornament buddy!! And congratulations to everyone else who recently began the dance with NED. Bunny Hop, Hustle, waltz, whatever it is, may the music continue on and on.
    -rainbow4
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    What wonderful news!!! Yes,
    What wonderful news!!! Yes, it is time for joy and dancing! (And I do remember the hustle, it was actually taught in my high school PE class...funny memories.)

hugs of joy,

Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

What wonderful news!!! Yes,
    What wonderful news!!! Yes, it is time for joy and dancing! (And I do remember the hustle, it was actually taught in my high school PE class...funny memories.)

hugs of joy,

Linda

3 of you Warriors this weeks ... AWESOME news
    and between the 3 of you Sisters in PINK - NED is surely getting a workout! Never mind Ned and his dancing shoes - he is ready and able to take all 3 of you on at 1 time!

Whoo Ya ..

Vicki Sam
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Great, great news!!
    I am so happy for ALL of you ladies taking your turns with NED. Just in time for the holidays, too!

Yes, I do remember the hustle and am really going to age myself now because when I was in school we were taught to square dance in PE. Does anyone remember square dancing?
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    MyTurnNow said:

Great, great news!!
    I am so happy for ALL of you ladies taking your turns with NED. Just in time for the holidays, too!

Yes, I do remember the hustle and am really going to age myself now because when I was in school we were taught to square dance in PE. Does anyone remember square dancing?

I remember square dancing in
    I remember square dancing in PE very well. I always thought it was a lot of fun even tho a lot of us were alemanding the wrong way most of the time. Congratulations Renee, on joining the NED Country Club. He's great at doing the Hustle, along with waltzing with me. He can do both at the same time and probably more. Happy to hear all the good news.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    carkris said:

I thinkl a LINE dance is in
    I think a LINE dance is in order yay!!!!!

So much music playing on
    So much music playing on here..I love it! So very, very happy that NED is swinging you around, doing whatever dance you want.

Congrats!

Sue :)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Sunrae said:

I remember square dancing in
    I remember square dancing in PE very well. I always thought it was a lot of fun even tho a lot of us were alemanding the wrong way most of the time. Congratulations Renee, on joining the NED Country Club. He's great at doing the Hustle, along with waltzing with me. He can do both at the same time and probably more. Happy to hear all the good news.

Square dancing, I remember
    Square dancing, I remember it well. Well, you all join hands and you circle the ring, stop where you are give your honey a swing, swing that little gal behind you, swing your own if you can find that she's at home. That's all I remember from O Johnny O but remember that was a long, long time ago. A NED square dance sounds nice Sunrae with all of you alemanding left, right and every which way. Congrats again to all the NED gals.
    Stef
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    fauxma said:

Square dancing, I remember
    Square dancing, I remember it well. Well, you all join hands and you circle the ring, stop where you are give your honey a swing, swing that little gal behind you, swing your own if you can find that she's at home. That's all I remember from O Johnny O but remember that was a long, long time ago. A NED square dance sounds nice Sunrae with all of you alemanding left, right and every which way. Congrats again to all the NED gals.
    Stef

I loved square-dancing at gym class
    I do remember, however, that I always got this one boy as a partner--he was really nice but he had sweaty hands! Funny thing to remember. We got our square all screwed up on purpose all the time and laughed and laughed!

Thank all of you sisters for your congrats and good wishes. My congratulations to all of us NED girls and my sincere prayers and positive energy go out to all who are struggling right now. Keep strong, stay focused--you will get there. Don't lose site of the end of the tunnel--follow that light.

Hugs, Renee
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Wow this is great...so many
    Wow this is great...so many of you dancing with NED!
    Woooo Hoooo for all you girls!
    It makes me so happy that all your test came back like that Renee!
    Have fun doing the hustle!!!!!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Music to my ears (eyes)!!!
    Music to my ears (eyes)!!! I am so happy for you!!
    jan
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Dancing for You!
    Congratulations, Renee. What blessed news, none better. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday. (Oh..about that storm: can you keep the snow light and fluffy?)

My best,
    Moopy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    KayNYC said:

Do the hustle...
    Enjoy the dancing with NED. Smile and make merry.
    Hugs,K

You did get the best
    You did get the best Christmas present ever! Congrats Renee!

Lex
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    dyaneb123 said:

You Go Girl!
    Doing the happy happy joyjoy dance with ya!
    Dee

Normal Normal Normal
    Don't you just love that word? Congratulations on dancing with NED!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Halleluia girl! You do the hustle with NED "All Night Long". WooHoo!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    KayNYC said:

Do the hustle...
    Enjoy the dancing with NED. Smile and make merry.
    Hugs,K

Congrats!

Congrats!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    RE said:

ITS A BANNER DAY ON THE BC BOARD
    Wow more good news NED is quite busy today! I am so happy for you congratulations!

RE

Congrats! Love reading that
    Congrats! Love reading that NED is with you!