Sausageroll--thank you

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Pat--thank you for the angel ornament--she is beautiful holding the Christmas stocking and she has blings attached to her--she is made out of tin.

My ornaments that I have gotten from my special sister this year and last year will be put on my tree this weekend.

Jake and I are going to a tree farm tomorrow and cut one down--I have never done it so I am just excited about it as he is.

Hugs,
Margo

Comments

• Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    An Angel for An Angel
    She chose an Angel ornament for you because you are an angel. There is something about your photograph with your son that is so appealing. I think what I like about it how you wrap yourself around him. So...I am going to call you an Angel Mom and I hope as the years advance that you will have more angel ornaments on your tree. I do believe your CSN is the first one to give you an angel ornament...one with personality and voice.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

An Angel for An Angel
    She chose an Angel ornament for you because you are an angel. There is something about your photograph with your son that is so appealing. I think what I like about it how you wrap yourself around him. So...I am going to call you an Angel Mom and I hope as the years advance that you will have more angel ornaments on your tree. I do believe your CSN is the first one to give you an angel ornament...one with personality and voice.

Lots of Love and Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Margo .. I am in awe that you will be cutting down
    your own Christmas Tree .. Angels - and the thought of them makes me very happy!

Enjoy -

Vicki Sam
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    VickiSam said:

Margo .. I am in awe that you will be cutting down
    your own Christmas Tree .. Angels - and the thought of them makes me very happy!

Enjoy -

Vicki Sam

Tommaseena
    I'm so glad it's you! I'll be thinking of you often over Christmas and like Janelle...I have always loved your photo. Have a very happy holiday! take care. Pat
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

Tommaseena
    I'm so glad it's you! I'll be thinking of you often over Christmas and like Janelle...I have always loved your photo. Have a very happy holiday! take care. Pat

Thank you
    Thank you all.
    I love my little man more than you can imagine.
    I will be thinking of all my wonderful sisters and brothers during the holiday season.
    I will have to update the picture since it was taken Oct. 2009 and I don't seem to have the natural frost job anymore--still all natural hair but the frost seems to have faded away.

Off to make popcorn to thread with cranberries a first for me as well this year.
    A lot of firsts for me--maybe I'm getting young again.
    Getting ice skates for Christmas--which I haven't done in over 20 years but will be fun to do with Jake.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Margo
    an angel is a great ornament! I decorated my tree today with my new "sister" ornaments and it sure felt special!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Thank you
    Thank you all.
    I love my little man more than you can imagine.
    I will be thinking of all my wonderful sisters and brothers during the holiday season.
    I will have to update the picture since it was taken Oct. 2009 and I don't seem to have the natural frost job anymore--still all natural hair but the frost seems to have faded away.

Off to make popcorn to thread with cranberries a first for me as well this year.
    A lot of firsts for me--maybe I'm getting young again.
    Getting ice skates for Christmas--which I haven't done in over 20 years but will be fun to do with Jake.

Hugs,
    Margo

New "firsts"?
    You GO, girl! :-)

Wishing you and Jake the Happiest of Holidays!!!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: I've threaded popcorn & cranberries during past seasons; but, not for indoor use. Strung them in the backyard bushes, for the birds.