hester Hill's blog

carkris
carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
http://www.bidmc.org/YourHealth/BIDMCInteractive/Blogs/LivingwithBreastCancer.aspx

To all newbies: this Hester Hill's blog she has great articles and recent information. She is the oncology social worker where I received chemo, her husband is an oncologist. She is a two time breast cancer survivor. she is the author of After Breast cancer. I put her on my favorites and always find the articles. and blog posts very informative Penny

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    THANK YOU
    For anyone interested here is the direct link to the site mentioned.

LIVING WITH BREAST CANCER
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    RE said:

THANK YOU

Thanks again Carkris, I love
    Thanks again Carkris, I love reading her blogs and not to sound like a broken record, but her book After Breast Cancer was fantastic.
    Answered a lot of my questions.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    RE said:

THANK YOU

Thanks, Penny
    I read her book. An amazing woman. How cool that you had a direct affiliation with her.

Hugs, Renee
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    missrenee said:

Thanks, Penny
    I read her book. An amazing woman. How cool that you had a direct affiliation with her.

Hugs, Renee

I post her blog because she
    I post her blog because she posts many studies and information many of which people ask about. I value her sources and what she says. Information can be so hard to sort out, and knowing the most current studies and thoughts, help us to advocate for ourselves.