whanna know the best feeling in the whole wide world?

Suzie-Q-Z
Suzie-Q-Z Member Posts: 40
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Puting lotion on you over dry winter weather head =-)
I clipped my hair a couple days ago and had that stubble. Came home from work today with a sore head from the hats clinging so I got our my electric razor and finished it off. OOOHHHH AAAHHHH, what a difference. I kinda like it now. Wow, never thought I'd say that in a gazillion years. One thing though, I've gotta check with my Momma, I think she must have droped me on my head when I was a babe, there's some unexplanined scars. That would explain some things though, ha ha ha.

Comments

• ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I guess that old saying is true
    You won't know if you like something until you try it! Glad you are liking you new look.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Dropped on your head?
    Too funny, Suzie!

Having continuously had hair since about the age of 1, I too was worried about what I was going to look like "under there." The only thing I had to go on was a photo of myself as a bald infant....I came out the "real way," and had the head to prove it -- I mean, my little head was TOTALLY shaped like a birth canal. Thankfully, when we buzzed my hair off after it started falling out, we found that it's taken on a much more normal shape in the last 40 years!

But "unexplained scars"? Hmmm...maybe your entrance into this world was more eventful than mine?

:-) Traci
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    To those with perfect heads, they live for the world to see...
    Everyone else got hair!!!!

I remember the feeling, dear soul! I found the pink stuff from Mary Kay (lovingly termed Axle grease by the associates) felt sooooooooo good, and stopped the itch in it's tracks!!!

Isn't it wonderful to find joy in the small things?

Hugs, Kathi