Relieved

mom62
mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Went for my 6th month PET scan today and was relieved to find out my pain is just two fractured ribs on my left side. No change in the bone mets that he can see but I am having some follow up tests to verify everything. I was so scared as my story mirrors Elizabeth Edwards in so many ways. I've been fighting since 2003 with recurrance in 2009 to sternum and ribs. I now have bone mets and am on hormone therapy. Thanks for letting me share my story, you are my soul sisters! Happy holidays to all! Terry

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    so I gather it is stable?
    so I gather it is stable? great news!!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    carkris said:

Congratulations
    Terry,
    Good news.Thanks for sharing
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

Congratulations
    Terry,
    Good news.Thanks for sharing

yay
    I'm so glad to hear this. I'm sorry for the broken ribs though. This is wonderful news :)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    carkris said:

Sorry that it was 2
    Sorry that it was 2 fractured ribs, but, I guess that is good? Congrats to you and I am sending prayers also.

Lex
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Alexis F said:

Sorry that it was 2
    Sorry that it was 2 fractured ribs, but, I guess that is good? Congrats to you and I am sending prayers also.

Lex

how we look at things
    some with fractured ribs would complain and carry on..and to others it's a GOOD thing if has to be something....
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Amazing what we can tolerate
    Amazing what we can tolerate when we know it's not cancer. You are inspiring.

Happy Holidays to you too!

Linda