ORNAMENTS

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am out of the loop-about ornements-I keep seeing postings..just curious!

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I have been "hosting" an
    I have been "hosting" an ornament exchange here on the boards for the past 3 or 4 years, plus another 2 years in the chatroom. I ask for names and addresses to be sent to me via PM, and then I collect them and match us up~ I started asking for names I think in October! I have had over 65 participants as I also opened it up to CSN members who are on FB!
    As you can see, it was a huge success! I think it was suggested that we do it again in the Spring...perhaps not an ornament, per se, but a little secret-Spring-ta keepsake! I would be honored to include you in the Springtine festivities!! As you can see, it's been a lot of fun~ and we can add even more in come first thaw! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Chen had posted a while ago
    Chen had posted a while ago about an ornament exchange. So people pm'd her their addresses and she set up buddies to send too. This was in november. I am sorry you missed it. Perhaps you can pm her and see if there is something she can do.
  • disneyfan2008
    chenheart said:

I have been "hosting" an
    I have been "hosting" an ornament exchange here on the boards for the past 3 or 4 years, plus another 2 years in the chatroom. I ask for names and addresses to be sent to me via PM, and then I collect them and match us up~ I started asking for names I think in October! I have had over 65 participants as I also opened it up to CSN members who are on FB!
    As you can see, it was a huge success! I think it was suggested that we do it again in the Spring...perhaps not an ornament, per se, but a little secret-Spring-ta keepsake! I would be honored to include you in the Springtine festivities!! As you can see, it's been a lot of fun~ and we can add even more in come first thaw! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen

very cool
    so you get all ornements and then send out? if I understood correctly?

and chat rooms? i see on wall..but never looked or checked out...

PM=postal mail?
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

very cool
    so you get all ornements and then send out? if I understood correctly?

and chat rooms? i see on wall..but never looked or checked out...

PM=postal mail?

Private Message
    A pm is a private message between you and just 1 other person. On the top left of the computer screen is a box in it is CSN email, click there and then fill in who you want to send it to, their name on here, write then send like an email.
    Ornaments yes we sent our name and postal addresses to Chen and then she sent us a name and someone got our name. You send an ornament to the person whose name you received. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    carkris said:

Chen had posted a while ago
    Chen had posted a while ago about an ornament exchange. So people pm'd her their addresses and she set up buddies to send too. This was in november. I am sorry you missed it. Perhaps you can pm her and see if there is something she can do.

pm = private message

pm = private message
  • disneyfan2008

pm = private message

pm = private message

sorry I am not very technical..
    didn't even know could do private message...oppps... thanks for info
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    chenheart said:

I have been "hosting" an

Hugs,
    Chen

Chen
    I like the Springtime thought you have! This is so much fun!
    Char