I got it, I got it, I got it!!!!!!!! Thank You Justine!!

Boppy_of_6
Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I came home from a really long day and there by my gate waiting for me was a box! I was as excited as a kid. I grabbed it and got inside to open it as soon as I could. I got the most adorable penguin ornament! I love penguins and use them a lot at Christmas. Justine was really paying attention or just did a good job picking it out. I think I mentioned once that I like penguins. He is a fat little guy with a green jacket and a red striped tie and red polka dotted bottoms and a red hat. He is holding a sign that says snow! I got lots and lots of peppermint too. Yummy love it. Thank you so much Justine he will hang on my tree proudly for many years to come. I took his pic but will have to get my daughter to post it. God Bless
(((Hugs))) Janice

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Oh, a cute little penquin.
    Oh, a cute little penquin. The first song I remember learning in kindergarten was Peter Penguin. Whenever I see penguin things like ornaments that song jumps in my head. It is so nice that our sisters have been so great at giving us the just right gift.
    Stef
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Peter Peter Penguin you're the best!
    Oh I love penguins, too! And I remember that song from kindergarten as well! How funny!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    elm3544 said:

Peter Peter Penguin you're the best!
    Oh I love penguins, too! And I remember that song from kindergarten as well! How funny!

Peter Penguin marching
    Peter Penguin marching by
    Toes turned out and his head held high
    Long black coat and a clean white vest
    Peter Penguin you're the best

We would all put our arms at our side with our hands out and our toes out and waddle around the room as we sang this.
    Go on try it, it's fun.
    Stef
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    fauxma said:

Peter Penguin marching
    Peter Penguin marching by
    Toes turned out and his head held high
    Long black coat and a clean white vest
    Peter Penguin you're the best

We would all put our arms at our side with our hands out and our toes out and waddle around the room as we sang this.
    Go on try it, it's fun.
    Stef

How fun!
    I don't think I ever heard this song but I will name him Peter in honor of all of you! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Thank you again so much Chenta for all of this!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

How fun!
    I don't think I ever heard this song but I will name him Peter in honor of all of you! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Thank you again so much Chenta for all of this!!

that is wonderful penguins
    that is wonderful penguins are so cute!!!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    carkris said:

that is wonderful penguins
    that is wonderful penguins are so cute!!!!

How much fun is this ???? and penguins are so
    adorable ... winteree.

I am enjoying the postings of each and every post.

Thank you for the love, and warm Christmas spirits shown.

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Janice
    I felt the same way when I saw a package at my door. I couldn't get it opened fast enough. This has been so much fun reading others posts. Chenta is the best for organizing this exchange.
    {{hugs}} Char