Sbmly53--no way are we two girls from Utica, NY with the same birthday!

missrenee
missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just saw birthday wishes for Sue today-Dec. 9th. Well, today is my birthday too. How unbelieveable is it that here we are on this board, pink warriors, both from a tiny town called Utica, NY and both celebrating our birthdays today!

A great big happy birthday, Sue. We DEFINITELY have to meet!

Hugs, Renee

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Happy birthday to
    Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    carkris said:

Happy birthday to
    Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Happy Birthday to you with
    Happy Birthday to you with cake, ice cream and presents and many, many more.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    sending a happy birthday song your way! It is a small world. I know where Utica is. You've migrated to warmer weather, eh! Wishing you many more birthdays to come.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    That is ironic!
    Hope you both have a wonderful birthday! Hugs, Jean
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Oh sure...easy for you to
    Oh sure...easy for you to say, missrenee. Ok Kindred Spirits, have you ever seen both missrenee and sbmly in the room at the same time??? I think not! LOL LOL LOL

Happy birthday to "both" of you! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS...yes, it is true, you 2 have to meet! It is destiny! And we need pictures!
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Happy B'day
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    ! ! ! !
    ())))))))))))))))))))
    ())))))))))))))))))))))))
    ())))))))))))))))))))))))))))

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ and many more!
    Don't forget - ACS is the Official Sponsor of Birthdays!!

-rainbow4
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    rainbow4 said:

Happy B'day
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    ! ! ! !
    ())))))))))))))))))))
    ())))))))))))))))))))))))
    ())))))))))))))))))))))))))))

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ and many more!
    Don't forget - ACS is the Official Sponsor of Birthdays!!

-rainbow4

well, good attempt
    That's supposed to be a birthday cake - but when I post it, the spacing gets all mixed up.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Happy birthday to both of
    Happy birthday to both of you. And may you both have many more!

Hugs,

Linda
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    When I was in 6th grade I
    When I was in 6th grade I met a girl who was born the same day I was. Not only that - we were born at the same hospital (Ft. knox) and our Mothers were in the same ward (way back then 'semi-pivate/private roomes were not way the military did 'things' and women spent at least 8 days in the hospital after giving birth. (Actually, the Navy was still using 'wards' in '77 and '78 when our sons were born but due to conplications with C-sections with Sons I got a semi-private room with older son and a private room with with younger son). Our Fathers were statined at the same bases til Daddy went Air Force when it was formed and her Dad stayed Army for several years before going Air Force.

it is strange how we sometimes hppen to 'link up' with others from past.

Susan

2 years ago, I somehow happened to 'meet' (internet) the gentleman who had been Daddy's clerk when they were stationed at/in Utah, Texas and France.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Rague said:

When I was in 6th grade I
    When I was in 6th grade I met a girl who was born the same day I was. Not only that - we were born at the same hospital (Ft. knox) and our Mothers were in the same ward (way back then 'semi-pivate/private roomes were not way the military did 'things' and women spent at least 8 days in the hospital after giving birth. (Actually, the Navy was still using 'wards' in '77 and '78 when our sons were born but due to conplications with C-sections with Sons I got a semi-private room with older son and a private room with with younger son). Our Fathers were statined at the same bases til Daddy went Air Force when it was formed and her Dad stayed Army for several years before going Air Force.

it is strange how we sometimes hppen to 'link up' with others from past.

Susan

2 years ago, I somehow happened to 'meet' (internet) the gentleman who had been Daddy's clerk when they were stationed at/in Utah, Texas and France.

A funny coincidence
    When my husband and I first started dating, I was at his Mother's house, we were alone, and she asked me when my birthday was. I told her September 13th. She was holding a plate, which she instantly dropped and it broke to pieces. She stammered, and hollered for my then boyfriend. In walks my husband, and she asks him, "Why didn't you tell me that Judy's birthday was the same as your ex wife?" Needless to say, when he finally proposed, I told him we should get married on his old anniversary, so that he wouldn't have any new dates to remember.

These coincidences do occur, and what a fun thing it is to have two pink sisters living in the same city, born on the same day. Congratulations to you both...Happy Birthday.

P.S. I still don't know if we married on his old anniversary, and it has been 26 years....some things are just better not known. Hugs to all, Judy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Missrenee, I am stunned!
    We absolutely must meet when you get back here. Do you still have your yearbook? We could compare - I know we went to different schools together, but I'm sure our paths have crossed. Most likely cruisin' Genesee St on a Friday night.

With much anticipation,

Sue
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Missrenee, I am stunned!
    We absolutely must meet when you get back here. Do you still have your yearbook? We could compare - I know we went to different schools together, but I'm sure our paths have crossed. Most likely cruisin' Genesee St on a Friday night.

With much anticipation,

Sue

Hap Hap Happy Birthday, Miss Rene ...
    and many mooooorrrrre. What a coincidence -:))))

Vicki Sam
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    So stunned I forgot to wish you a very happy day filled with joy
    I was born at 1:17am at St Elizabeth's - how about you?

Sue
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Missrenee
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RENEE
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    AND MANY MORE...!!!
    Wishing you the best today & throughout the year!
    ♥ Cat
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    sbmly53 said:

So stunned I forgot to wish you a very happy day filled with joy
    I was born at 1:17am at St Elizabeth's - how about you?

Sue

I'll have to ask my mom
    and, Rainbow4--the birthday cake was lovely--especially the no calorie part!

Thank you all, sweet sisters, for the warm birthday wishes. It was a great day! Here's to more birthdays for each and every one of us. And Sue--who cares about being 50-whatever. I have to agre with another one of the girls--you do look great!

Hugs, Renee
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Cat64 said:

Missrenee
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RENEE
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    AND MANY MORE...!!!
    Wishing you the best today & throughout the year!
    ♥ Cat

And happy birthday
    to Miss Renee!

Hope it's been a good day.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Suzie-Q-Z
    Suzie-Q-Z Member Posts: 40
    Happy Birthday
    Sound like you two were meant to be friends. This is exciting
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Well then, happy birthday to
    Well then, happy birthday to sbmly and you too Renee!

Hugs, Diane