I got my ornament today!

elm3544
elm3544 Member Posts: 748
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
It is from Jennytwist! It is absolutely beautiful. I have posted photos on my expressions page. Inside my package I found a pretty Christmas gift bag which contained a pretty keepsake box with a gorgeous piece of artwork inside! My ornament is hand blown glass which is hand painted from the inside! It is an angel. The details are exquisite. I took a picture of the information that came with it and posted it as well. This is such a special ornament! I can not even begin to describe how it made me feel.
Also included in the box was a beautiful card with a sweet message from Jennytwist and a little stocking filled with yummy Christmas candy, which I wasted no time indulging in!
Thank you so much, Jennytwist for this beautiful gift! I absolutely LOVE it.

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Your
    ornament is beautiful. Over the years I have purchased a few of the ornaments painted from the inside. They are extra special for sure! Enjoy!
    Char
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    cahjah75 said:

Your
    ornament is beautiful. Over the years I have purchased a few of the ornaments painted from the inside. They are extra special for sure! Enjoy!
    Char

I'm so glad you like it!!!!
    I figured we can never have enough angels! I sent one to my ornament buddy from last year also - each year they make a new one - so you're on my list!!!! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season - dear pink sister!
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748

I'm so glad you like it!!!!
    I figured we can never have enough angels! I sent one to my ornament buddy from last year also - each year they make a new one - so you're on my list!!!! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season - dear pink sister!
    much love,
    -Jenny

Thanks again! I was not
    Thanks again! I was not going to have a tree but I think I may go ahead and at least put up a small one. I have 2 new ornaments to display. My friend got me a turtle ornament that is just adorable.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    elm3544 said:

Thanks again! I was not
    Thanks again! I was not going to have a tree but I think I may go ahead and at least put up a small one. I have 2 new ornaments to display. My friend got me a turtle ornament that is just adorable.

Elm,
    The ornament is just

Elm,
    The ornament is just absolutely exquisite. And there can never be enough angels to watch over us.
    Stef