Male or Female?

Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
You might not have known this, but a lot of non-living objects are actually either male or female. Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS:
They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

PHOTOCOPIERS:
These are female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong Buttons.

TIRES:
Tires are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated.

HOT AIR BALLOONS:
Also a male object, because to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under their butt.

SPONGES:
These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.

WEB PAGES:
Female, because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.

TRAINS:
Definitely male, because they always use the same old lines for picking up people..

EGG TIMERS:
Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.

HAMMERS:
Male, because in the last 5000 years, they've hardly changed at all, and are occasionally handy to have around.

THE REMOTE CONTROL:
Female. Ha! You probably thought it would-be male, but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying...

I hope no one is offended by this...it made me laugh!

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Definately not offended!
    Very cute, made me chuckle.

Sue
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Male or Female got my attention and curiosity
    You certainly got my attention when I read Male or Female in the listing for postings. Then, when I opened the posting I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed reading the "why" for male and for female. In fact, I agree with a number of descriptions.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950

Male or Female got my attention and curiosity
    You certainly got my attention when I read Male or Female in the listing for postings. Then, when I opened the posting I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed reading the "why" for male and for female. In fact, I agree with a number of descriptions.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Funny
    Very funny. Think I'll steal it!
    Dee
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Oh, I had a good laugh over
    Oh, I had a good laugh over that!! Thank you!! Hope you don't mind that I copied it to put in an email.......
    hugs
    jan
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

Oh, I had a good laugh over
    Oh, I had a good laugh over that!! Thank you!! Hope you don't mind that I copied it to put in an email.......
    hugs
    jan

too funny
    I love it. I'm still laughing. Thanks for sharing this :)
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823

too funny
    I love it. I'm still laughing. Thanks for sharing this :)

:)
    This thread caught my eye too ... "What the heck?" And it made me laugh. Thanks! :)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

:)
    This thread caught my eye too ... "What the heck?" And it made me laugh. Thanks! :)

These gave me a chuckle. I
    These gave me a chuckle. I am going to send them to a good friend. She will get a charge out of them as well.
    Stef
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    dyaneb123 said:

Funny
    Very funny. Think I'll steal it!
    Dee

Please do.

Please do.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I enjoyed this and also
    I enjoyed this and also agree with most of the descriptions and reasoning behind the choice. Thanks for sharing with us.