Stephanie ...

tgf
tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Stef ... I received your package and love what you sent! And ... the note you included was beautiful ... indicating the butterfly is for all the changes we are experiencing in our lives ... and the heart because we are all sisters in our hearts. So true. And ... I will not be putting the butterfly or heart away after Christmas. They each have a special place in my living room ... and I will treasure them forever.

Thank you so much ...

big hugs,
Teena

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Teena,
    So glad that they

Teena,
    So glad that they arrived before you left for Connecticut. Your thank you words brought tears to my eyes. I truly meant every word that I said. My sisters here are so dear to my heart and I really wanted to express that and we have all gone through so many changes, not just from cancer, but from life. We are no longer the girls we once were but we are strong, intelligent, wonderful women and each year we will evolve more and grow stronger. Again, so happy you liked them. I loved being able to exchange an ornament from one "old" friend to another.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Awwwwwwww...sweet sweet
    Awwwwwwww...sweet sweet sweet!!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Teena
    congrats on receiving such special gifts. The thoughtfulness put into this ornament exchange has put a smile of love in all our hearts.
    Char