Dawn.Hope thinking of you

lovs2decorate
lovs2decorate Member Posts: 44
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just wanted to reach out and see how you are. I thought you said your procedure is scheduled for the 9th. Sending you strength and hugs.

Justine

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Ditto
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Ditto
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dawne .. Surgery still on ???
    Funny thing .. my plastic surgeon's surgery coordinated called me on Monday .. asking me if February would be a good time for me to get my nipple surgery scheduled .. I laughed and said I wanted to give my body, mind and spirit another 6 months before making any decisions ...Kip, thought I was out of my God fearing mind -- then I reminded her of my 8 major surgeries in 13 months .. last 1 .. September 29th, 2010 .. Unless pressed by insurance or lack of insurance .. go be happy and enjoy life for a while .. My opinion only.

Stength and Courage

Vicki Sam
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Thanks for thinking of me
    Thanks for thinking of me ladies! Yes, it is still on. I think I'm a little crazy to do this over the holidays. I was thinking a couple of days ago that Christmas 2010 will definitely be one I won' forget with my pointy-gauze Madonna like boobs the next couple of weeks! LOL!

I really don't know what I would have done without you all this past year and a half. Thank you for thinking of me. I am nervous about it but less so. Deep down, I think I would regret at least not trying to look as 'normal' as possible. I didn't know I felt that way until yesterday as I was literally talking to myself about all the pros and cons. I'm going to try.

VickiSam ... I get it. I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks again for your encouraging thoughts and prayers.

Love you all,
    dh