Scan for dh will be this Wednesday

oriontj
oriontj Member Posts: 375
edited March 2014 in Esophageal Cancer #1
Tom will go for his scan Wednesday at the U. of Chicago...we are praying for good results..and could use more prayers if you have time.

jan

Comments

• unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Good luck. Prayers and hugs
    Good luck. Prayers and hugs for both of you.

Cindy
  • unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Good luck. Prayers and hugs
    Good luck. Prayers and hugs for both of you.

Cindy
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Good Luck!
    Jan,

Are you from the Chicagoland area? I am too. I had some of my treatment for BC at the U of Chicago. I have nothing but great things to say about the doctor's and care I received.

Hope all goes well.

Blessings,
    Sally
  • Donna70
    Donna70 Member Posts: 852 Member
    sal314 said:

Good Luck!
    Jan,

Are you from the Chicagoland area? I am too. I had some of my treatment for BC at the U of Chicago. I have nothing but great things to say about the doctor's and care I received.

Hope all goes well.

Blessings,
    Sally

prayers coming!!
    Hi Jan,
    Prayers definitely coming!! Hope the scan is completely clear!! take care,
    Donna70
  • oriontj
    sal314 said:

Good Luck!
    Jan,

Hope all goes well.

Blessings,
    Sally

Yes we are
    We are maybe 30 mins away from the U of Chicago...so it's either the South Shore or we drive...tomorrow I'll take him to the SS station..it's too cold for him to drive and park who knows where in the huge parking lot...and I'll either pick him up when he calls..like if he has to wait a long time for a train...or he'll catch the SS back.

Next Wednesday we'll both go up for his appointment.

I'm a big fan of the U of C...two of my knee replacements were done at their Joint University at Weiss Memorial on the North Side by Dr. Henry Finn...he and Dr. Villifor are really our hereos.

I think it's going to be a long week...and of course Tom never says a word about anything..which means I can't either..sigh.

jan
  • oriontj
    sal314 said:

Good Luck!
    Jan,

Hope all goes well.

Blessings,
    Sally

Yes we are
    We are maybe 30 mins away from the U of Chicago...so it's either the South Shore or we drive...tomorrow I'll take him to the SS station..it's too cold for him to drive and park who knows where in the huge parking lot...and I'll either pick him up when he calls..like if he has to wait a long time for a train...or he'll catch the SS back.

I'm a big fan of the U of C...two of my knee replacements were done at their Joint University at Weiss Memorial on the North Side by Dr. Henry Finn...he and Dr. Villifor are really our hereos.

I think it's going to be a long week...and of course Tom never says a word about anything..which means I can't either..sigh.

jan
  • linda1120
    linda1120 Member Posts: 389
    oriontj said:

Yes we are

jan

Thoughts and prayers
    My thoughts and prayers are with you during your next week.

God Bless,

Linda