aisling 8.Thank you Thank you !!!

Lighthouse_7
Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I got 2 ornaments today from aisling8 and I can't tell you how it made me feel.
I just love my angel (silver with beautiful pink gems in her wings and necklace with the words HOPE on her chest. She brought tears to my eyes.
And as much as I love lighthouses, I love the ocean, sand and shells just as much! My next one is a clear bulb filled with sand, shells and a miniature pail and get this, it came in a pail!!
It says San Diego on it with a palm tree ( another love of mine) I'm not kidding...after seeing palm trees for the first time in Florida a few years ago I have loved them and brought back some palm tree statues so I can look at them all the time.

I hope I'm not gushing too much but Victoria you must have known me in another life.

Thanks again for making me feel special!
Hugs,
Wanda

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    pics
    post pics your clear one sounds just like the one I received!!! How exciting :)))
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

pics
    post pics your clear one sounds just like the one I received!!! How exciting :)))

So exciting!!!!
    I love reading these!! So much fun. I can't wait to share when mine comes!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Yippeeeeee!! This is just
    Yippeeeeee!! This is just too much fun! Thanks for sharing with us! And thank you, Victoria! You are a gem!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    chenheart said:

Yippeeeeee!! This is just
    Yippeeeeee!! This is just too much fun! Thanks for sharing with us! And thank you, Victoria! You are a gem!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Timing...
    I just finished thanking YOU for the box of goodies you sent!!! And here you are doing the same:). You are so very welcome. I'm glad you liked them.

I'm feeling very attached to my little angel of healing. She's the sweetest thing ever.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

This was fun:)

xoxoxo
    Victoria
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Wanda
    your ornaments sound really nice and thoughtful. Angels seem to be popular this year. Hearing about everyones makes me anxious to receive mine, soon I hope.
    Char