My Christmas Ornament

mmontero38
mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I got my ornament today from my "Secret Santa" 1surfermom. It brought a huge smile to my face...1 because it will always remind me of Ellen...and 2 because she must know me better than I do myself.

Turns out Ellen went to Hawaii on vacation and spotted this ornament which is Santa on a surfboard. Now, her user name is 1surfermom so there is no way I will ever forget that...and secondly, she must have seen all my beach pictures and guessed that I absolutely love the sand and surf. She also sent me Gardenia bath crystals which happen to be my favorite flower, now I will take the crystals with me on vacation and put them in the jacuzzi...hmmmm now to get rid of the kids. LOL.

Ellen, thank you so much for my lovely ornament and gift but most importantly for the beautiful and encouraging words you sent in your note. May you also have a joyful Christmas and may the new year bring much peace, happiness and health to you and your family. Love always, Lili

Comments

• 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Christmas ornament
    Lili,

You are most welcome. I am so glad that you liked the ornament. Have a great time on your vacation and enjoy the Gardenia bath crystals. Love Surf
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Lili
    isn't this ornament exchange just the best. It's amazing how many have sent just the perfect ornament to our cyber sisters.
    Char