Elizabeth Edwards update

Boppy_of_6
Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just heard a news break that said " A family friend reported Elizabeth Edwards has passed away". Prayers and God's peace to the family.

Comments

• Beekay1280
    Beekay1280 Member Posts: 10
    Elizabeth Edwards
    May your rest in peace! My prayers go out to her kids and family.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Tis a better place.
    I just saw this at another forum (horse) and was comigh to post it after i had varifed.

Prayers for peace for her family - she's in a far better place now and will be waiting for them now joined with passed loved ones.

Susan
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    R.I.P. Elizabeth. May God
    R.I.P. Elizabeth. May God keep you always in his grace and watch over your children. Sad to say another sister lost the fight. May a cure be found soon. Hugs to all.
  • AMomNETN
    AMomNETN Member Posts: 242
    Elizabeth Edwards
    May you rest in peace. My prayers are with your children and family. You fought a good fight and showed me how to keep my dignity regardless of what happens.

Janie
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    AMomNETN said:

Elizabeth Edwards
    May you rest in peace. My prayers are with your children and family. You fought a good fight and showed me how to keep my dignity regardless of what happens.

Janie

May she rest in peace. My
    May she rest in peace. My heart goes out to her family and especially her young children.
    God bless us all.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Sending prayers for her family and especially her young children.
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Jean 0609 said:

Sending prayers for her family and especially her young children.

May she rest in peace
    I'm so sorry to hear that she has passed. God bless her and her family. May she rest in peace. She will never be forgotten.
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member

May she rest in peace
    I'm so sorry to hear that she has passed. God bless her and her family. May she rest in peace. She will never be forgotten.

What an amazing woman.
    She has been through so much pain during the last several years and handled whatever she was handed with great courage. I pray for her children as they will not have their mother to share life's many experience. So sad.

Roseann
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Elizabeth Edwards, Is one
    Elizabeth Edwards, Is one great, gracious, classy, lady, May you rest in peace. This world is a better place having had a lady like you in it.
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member

May she rest in peace

R.I.P.
    Rest in peace,so sad to here i saw an old news story where she said she waited 6 months before she had done anything when she first found out she had cancer,God bless the family.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Elizabeth Edwards, Is one
    Elizabeth Edwards, Is one great, gracious, classy, lady, May you rest in peace. This world is a better place having had a lady like you in it.

She certainly was an example
    She certainly was an example of how to live through hard TImes with grace. I only wish I had her insight, Her words taught me so much. her older daughter kate seems like a great girl and I ma sure will help the kids. I hope John behaves himself.
  • Mariannemm
    Mariannemm Member Posts: 136
    Support Groups
    In an online article I read this afternoon about Elizabeth, it said that she enjoyed her online support/discussion groups that she belonged to. She liked it that she could just be normal, no one knew who she was, she could just be one of us. That just spoke volume's to me. I never thought about it that way! I hope that if she had come her that she felt as loved as I have here.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Rague said:

Tis a better place.
    I just saw this at another forum (horse) and was comigh to post it after i had varifed.

Prayers for peace for her family - she's in a far better place now and will be waiting for them now joined with passed loved ones.

Susan

Prayers for her family
    Leeza

Prayers for her family

Leeza
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member

Support Groups
    In an online article I read this afternoon about Elizabeth, it said that she enjoyed her online support/discussion groups that she belonged to. She liked it that she could just be normal, no one knew who she was, she could just be one of us. That just spoke volume's to me. I never thought about it that way! I hope that if she had come her that she felt as loved as I have here.

I too
    I too am saddened by today's news. I felt so connected with her, she was only a few years older than me, and we had the same diagnosis. The only difference was that hers was a recurrence and mine was initial diagnosis. Yesterday was equally sad upon hearing that continuing treatment would be to no avail. Today's events remind us of our own mortality.

She was as everyone has already said an example for us all. I believe that, though she lost the battle, she was a true champion. She showed us that we could fight and live with grace and dignity.

God bless us all.
    Marsha
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    AMomNETN said:

Elizabeth Edwards

Janie

RIP Elizabeth. Praying for
    RIP Elizabeth. Praying for you and your children