Merry Christmas

mmontero38
mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone, though I don't come on to the boards as often as I did, you are all in my thoughts and prayers every day. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and yes we do have much to be thankful for...just being on this site is one of the many things I'm thankful for, but I also wanted to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas. I hope that the New Year brings peace and health to all of you and to those of you who are just beginning the journey, we are traveling alongside you every step of the way. It might seem as if the end is far away, but believe me the end is there. You will get through your surgeries and treatments and once that's done, you begin the new life after cancer. We are all here to help and support you in any way we can. Much love to all, Lili

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Merry Christmas to you too
    Merry Christmas to you too Lili!
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Thank you Lili, That was
    Thank you Lili, That was very thoughtful of you. Your right we do have allot to be thankful for. Merry Christmas to you and your family, And many many more. I wish everyone health happiness and a long long life.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Merry, Merry Christmas, dear Lili!
    To you & your loved ones!

Kindest regards, Susan