Prayers for Elizabeth Edwards

2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

My heart goes out to her and
    My heart goes out to her and her family and to anyone who receives news like that. She will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.
    jan

Sending prayers to Elizabeth
    Sending prayers to Elizabeth and her family. God bless her!
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Prayers on the way for
    Prayers on the way for Elizabeth, May her journey be peaceful.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    This is so sad.
    Sending prayers to her and her dear children.
  • calvertcrafts
    calvertcrafts Member Posts: 93 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

This is so sad.

So Sad
    This is very sad. I will pray for her and her family. She always held her head high and had a smile on her face no matter what. She was a true fighter!!
  • warrrior3
    warrrior3 Member Posts: 92
    I just read about
    Elizabeth Edwards cancer battle on People.com and was instantly saddened. The stress she has endured while trying to battle BC is unconceivable. My prayers are with her and her family.
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    warrrior3 said:

I just read about
    Elizabeth Edwards cancer battle on People.com and was instantly saddened. The stress she has endured while trying to battle BC is unconceivable. My prayers are with her and her family.

When I read
    about Elizabeth Edwards I was so sad. What a beautiful example to us all! I will keep her in my prayers - bless her and her family.
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193

When I read
    about Elizabeth Edwards I was so sad. What a beautiful example to us all! I will keep her in my prayers - bless her and her family.

Elizabeth
    What a "role model" for us. Grace, dignity, strength and faith. She has done a lot to bring BC to the forefront of the Health Care system. May God keep her in His loving hands now and forever.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sorry to read this.
    Sorry to read this. Elizabeth has fought this beast with grace and courage. I wish her strength to get through the final phase and hope whatever time she has left is spent with those closest to her.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Sorry to read this.
    Sorry to read this. Elizabeth has fought this beast with grace and courage. I wish her strength to get through the final phase and hope whatever time she has left is spent with those closest to her.

Sad ..sad news .. I will pray for Elizabeth and her children
    Thank you for posting ...

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

My heart goes out to her and
    My heart goes out to her and her family and to anyone who receives news like that. She will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.
    jan

I heard this and it is so
    I heard this and it is so sad. Praying for Elizabeth.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

This is so sad.

She has had such a long
    She has had such a long battle. Praying for her.

Jan
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    VickiSam said:

Sad ..sad news .. I will pray for Elizabeth and her children
    Thank you for posting ...

Vicki Sam

Very Sad
    Sending Elizabeth and her family prayers.
    What Strength.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    weazer said:

Very Sad
    Sending Elizabeth and her family prayers.
    What Strength.

I heard this this morning
    I heard this this morning and have been thinking about her all day. Very sad. God be with her and all of us as we fight this beast.
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762

I heard this this morning
    I heard this this morning and have been thinking about her all day. Very sad. God be with her and all of us as we fight this beast.

You girls have said it all....
    She's been battling since 2004. 6 years, I hope I get that long. I wonder what treatments she used. She seemed so strong every time I saw her in public. God bless her and her family in this difficult time.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-(
    Thank you Susan for making me aware of this, she has indeed fought a brave battle and been incredibly gracious while doing so. I will indeed be lifting her in prayer throughout the day and the day's to come.

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    dee1962 said:

i just heard
    I feel terrible since i also have mets...prayers to her family and give them the strength to go on....

So sad
    Adding her to my prayers.