Surprise Gifts from Fauxma AND MimiVac!!!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My goodness!!!! I am getting unexpected but such loving gifts from my family of Kindred Spirits! Today I received gifts from Fauxma and MimiVac!

Fauxma sent me...a beautiful green metal heart with cut out snowflakes, an angel wing, and 2 silver seashells with the words Inspire and Strength on them. The best partof all was the personal letter Stef sent along with them, explaining her reasons for choosing these particular gifts for me. Her loving words could not mean any more to me. I will treaasure both the ornaments and the letter forver. Thank you Stef, thank you, thank you.

MimiVac sent, not an ornament, but an assortment of herbal teas and an insulated mug! She included a beautiful card as well, and said she wanted to send me something I could snuggle up with at night in addition to Reggie! LOL

I love you , sisters!!! Thank you for helping to make my holiday even happier!

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    that is so lovely Chen, I
    that is so lovely Chen, I miss Mimi vac glad you keep in touch!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    You are a Special lady!
    ;D
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    sea60 said:

You are a Special lady!
    ;D

Tea and Reggie, who could
    Tea and Reggie, who could ask for more. And you are welcome. I loved picking those for you and I meant every word I said. This is the fun surprise part of this. Sending an unexpected gift. And you deserve it for all you are.
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    fauxma said:

Tea and Reggie, who could
    Tea and Reggie, who could ask for more. And you are welcome. I loved picking those for you and I meant every word I said. This is the fun surprise part of this. Sending an unexpected gift. And you deserve it for all you are.
    Stef

Chenheart .. You are so very special to many of us
    here ... I am excited that you received such thoughtful and loving gifts .. to go along with your personality and life.

Vicki Sam
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Claudia, this couldn't have
    Claudia, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. You do so much for this board and I know it's appreciated by all of us. I am happy to read that you are being rewarded. Enjoy!!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Couldn't have happened to a
    Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person! I am so glad your day, season, life has been uplifted by the spirits of your sisters......enjoy!!
    hugs
    jan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    For sure...
    If anyone here deserves a few "extra" ornaments/gift packages - it's certainly YOU, dear Chen! For all you do, on behalf of all of us.

Kindest regards, 12/25
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

For sure...
    If anyone here deserves a few "extra" ornaments/gift packages - it's certainly YOU, dear Chen! For all you do, on behalf of all of us.

Kindest regards, 12/25

You so deserve it Chen!!!

• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762

so sweet!
    You've touched all of us, Chen. We're all in this cybersiterhood of love and caring and prayer.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Just can't contain the
    Just can't contain the excitement can you dear Chen?? It is contagious!!! So glad that little surprises are coming your way... You are loved!

Hugs,

~T
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Chen heart
    you have made so many smiles with your ornament exchange. It's so nice that you are on the receiving end of much love. It all puts a smile on my face. This has given us all something to look forward to. Yes, that includes me as I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.
    {{hugs}} Char