It is a small world!

Boppy_of_6
Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am excited because one of our new sisters Texasgirl10 lives close to me! A little over an hour away. We have the same treatment center, Onc. and surgeon!! I am very excited to meet her, hopefully over the Christmas holidays!! God Bless
(((Hugs))) Janice

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    How great!
    Janice, that is so wonderful to have a sister so close to you. What a great gift to be able to meet each other!

Be sure and let us know when you do and take pictures! You know we love pictures! LOL

Merry Christmas Janice and God Bless you too!

Sue :)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Ritzy said:

How great!
    Janice, that is so wonderful to have a sister so close to you. What a great gift to be able to meet each other!

Be sure and let us know when you do and take pictures! You know we love pictures! LOL

Merry Christmas Janice and God Bless you too!

How nice that you will be
    How nice that you will be able to meet a sister. I am hoping to get together with RE sometime in the new year. She is not far from me and we thought we could find a middle area to meet each other. I can't wait. I also would like to try and get together with the Southern California gals if they do another reunion.
    Enjoy your visit and pictures, pictures, pictures.
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    fauxma said:

How nice that you will be able to meet a sister. I am hoping to get together with RE sometime in the new year. She is not far from me and we thought we could find a middle area to meet each other. I can't wait. I also would like to try and get together with the Southern California gals if they do another reunion.

Awesome
    That is too cool! I live in Texas too, but North Texas Fort Worth to be exact. I am some extended family in Central Texas, Lampasas and Lometa.

But how cool to meet one of us!!!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    fauxma said:

This will be awesome if you
    This will be awesome if you sisters can meet! So happy for you!

Hugs, Megan
  • Boppy_of_6
    Megan M said:

This will be awesome if you
    This will be awesome if you sisters can meet! So happy for you!

Hugs, Megan

Hope so
    I am so hoping we do get to meet! Since I know where the treatment center is thats the plan! I know where Lampasas and Lometa bothe are. I am not to close to them 1 1/2 or so. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Janice,
    That is wonderful. It is great to meet our CSN sisters. padee6339 and I met for the first time a few weeks ago. Our picture is on my expressions page. It was nice to chat in person! Hugs, Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Janice
    I'm sure meeting Texas girl will be wonderful. You can encourage one another through the bc journey.
    Char
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    cahjah75 said:

Janice
    I'm sure meeting Texas girl will be wonderful. You can encourage one another through the bc journey.
    Char

I'm sooo excited
    Yes Ma'am I'm very excited to meet you Janice. If you come when I'm getting chemo you can help me sing to the cancer " nanny nanny boo boo we're attacking yooou" haha
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    So far, I've met - in person - 2 CSN sisters/friends...
    And, can say from personal experience, it's awesome! Hope to meet, some day, many more.

After you get together with Texasgirl10, Janice - please let us know. :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • Boppy_of_6

So far, I've met - in person - 2 CSN sisters/friends...
    And, can say from personal experience, it's awesome! Hope to meet, some day, many more.

After you get together with Texasgirl10, Janice - please let us know. :-)

Kind regards, Susan

We have set a date!
    Texasgirl and I are meeting on Dec. 14th!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I have met one other sister. Texasgirl and I have been sending pm's back and forth and it sounds like we have so much in common. I will be sure and let everyone know how it goes!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

We have set a date!
    Texasgirl and I are meeting on Dec. 14th!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I have met one other sister. Texasgirl and I have been sending pm's back and forth and it sounds like we have so much in common. I will be sure and let everyone know how it goes!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Can we post sound files on our Expressions pages?
    I SOOO need an audio file of the two of you singing to TexasGirl's cancer!

:-) Traci
  • Texasgirl10
    TraciInLA said:

Haha
    Oh it's true, I'm gonna be singing loud ( and I do not sing good) to that cancer. Actually I think I'm gonna be yelling at it and commanding it to get out of my body :)
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

Haha
    Oh it's true, I'm gonna be singing loud ( and I do not sing good) to that cancer. Actually I think I'm gonna be yelling at it and commanding it to get out of my body :)

Exactly HOW "not good" do you sing?
    If your singing is bad enough, maybe the cancer will just run screaming from your body: "GET ME OUTTA HERE, I don't want to have to listen to this!"

You could win fame and fortune for discovering a whole new effective cancer treatment!

Oh, and make sure you choose the most annoying songs you can find -- I nominate The Barney Song and that ditty from the Pepto-Bismol commercial, where they sing about constipation and diarrhea!

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    TraciInLA said:

How great to meet around
    How great to meet around Christmas time one of our sisters! I want pics!!
  • Texasgirl10
    TraciInLA said:

Exactly HOW "not good" do you sing?
    If your singing is bad enough, maybe the cancer will just run screaming from your body: "GET ME OUTTA HERE, I don't want to have to listen to this!"

You could win fame and fortune for discovering a whole new effective cancer treatment!

Oh, and make sure you choose the most annoying songs you can find -- I nominate The Barney Song and that ditty from the Pepto-Bismol commercial, where they sing about constipation and diarrhea!

It's pretty bad
    Well I'm sure it's bad. When my kids were babies I promise you they would cry when I started to sing haha. My husband tells me it's painful to hear me sing. I think my feelings should be hurt by that, but I just don't care & I just keep singing anyway lol
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Angie2U said:

How great to meet around
    How great to meet around Christmas time one of our sisters! I want pics!!

Please let us know .. all the details and a few photo's
    would be great!

Hap Hap Happy for the two of you!

Vicki Sam
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

We have set a date!
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Have a great time meeting
    Have a great time meeting another sister Janice!

Leeza
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    jnl said:

Have a great time meeting
    Have a great time meeting another sister Janice!

Leeza

Have fun!!!!!
    Take lots of pictures Janice and post them so we can see more of our sisters in pink!

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

We have set a date!
    (((Hugs))) Janice

December 14th will be such a
    December 14th will be such a special day. Two of our sisters in pink meet! I am so very happy for you two!

Hugs, Lex