Heart Break Update

2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    VickiSam said:

Cindylou - Wow, what a bozo you've been involved
    with. Again, this is gathered from what I've read! You are a loving caring women, who is facing the fight of your life -- do you really want to him around ? Or are you just used to the idea of a .. meek, meager little boy to take care of? Shame .. shame.. shame on him.

Time to take care of yourself, and your health .. otherwise, you will always be the one taking care of him, first ...you second. I don't think I would want to live that way .. and yes, this is NOT 1960's.

Cyber hugs for you ...

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam

LoL @ bozo! But, you hit it
    LoL @ bozo! But, you hit it right on the head Vicki! I hope that you see how we all are basically saying the same thing here. I hope that you can see too how this is a good thing that he is gone now.

Sending hugs to you!
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    susie09 said:

LoL @ bozo! But, you hit it
    LoL @ bozo! But, you hit it right on the head Vicki! I hope that you see how we all are basically saying the same thing here. I hope that you can see too how this is a good thing that he is gone now.

Sending hugs to you!

What a miserable excuse for
    What a miserable excuse for a human being! In time you will realize how fortunate you are to be rid of him.......hugs from all of us who have suffered from the actions of selfish egocentric men. You deserve so much better.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    roseann4 said:

After a bad break up...
    a good friend said. "You can't find the right person while your trying to hang onto the wrong person". There's someone out there with a loving spirit and now you are free to find him. Give yourself time to heal but keep your heart open. Hope trumps sadness every time. My friend also had me make a list of what I wanted in a man and I saw that I was suffering over a man who didn't have any of my desired qualities. What an eye opener. Oh, by the way I'm now married to a wonderful and loving man.

Roseann

Just sending you a cyber
    Just sending you a cyber hug. The other sisters have said it all!

Hugs, Lex