Still rocking this grandma gig!!

jojo elizapest
jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
In the spring of 09 I used to come onto these boards constantly for support, information, recipes.....then life got crazy! But I am back.....with a new (9 month) grandbaby lodged in my heart next to her sister. They keep me alive!

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    jojo!!!! How wonderful to
    jojo!!!! How wonderful to see your name, and especially your happpy, smiling face here on the boards!!! You and the grandbabies look fantastic!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    chenheart said:

jojo!!!! How wonderful to
    jojo!!!! How wonderful to see your name, and especially your happpy, smiling face here on the boards!!! You and the grandbabies look fantastic!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

:)
    Isnt it the greatest!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    JoJo,
    How great to hear from

JoJo,
    How great to hear from you and that you are involved in crazy old life And a new grandbaby, how wonderful that is. They do renew us, don't they?
    Stef
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Your life GOT crazy?
    Weren't you last seen trying to give Milwaukee back to the Potawatomi, one bingo card at a time? How wonderful to see you alive, and kicking it, and enjoying yourself as always!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Jojo, I am so glad you
    Jojo, I am so glad you popped in and a new grandbaby..ohhhhh that is the coolest gift!!!! You sound great and that's fabulous!!!
    hugs
    jan
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Nice to meet ya Jojo, I got
    Nice to meet ya Jojo, I got here last May, it is a wonderful place. glad you are doing well Love your Picture. Congratulations on you grand babies! Take care Kay
  • jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    Aortus said:

Your life GOT crazy?
    Weren't you last seen trying to give Milwaukee back to the Potawatomi, one bingo card at a time? How wonderful to see you alive, and kicking it, and enjoying yourself as always!

nice to hear from you again
    You and Moopy really pulled me through back then....thanks
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Greetings, jojo!!!
    So good to find you here - a Christmas gift, in a way! Glad you're doing well - and, congratulations for the new granddaughter!

Kind regards, Susan
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Greetings, jojo!!!
    So good to find you here - a Christmas gift, in a way! Glad you're doing well - and, congratulations for the new granddaughter!

Kind regards, Susan

Nice to meet you
    Grandbabies are wonderful!! Enjoy, I know I do mine! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

Nice to meet you
    Grandbabies are wonderful!! Enjoy, I know I do mine! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Hey Jojo, good to here from
    Hey Jojo, good to here from you. Grandkids have a way of keeping it real.