how cool is this.....

pinkflutterby
pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My highschool football team is in the State play offs and the game is on TV!!! They won State last year. Gotta love Highschool football in Texas o and its 67 degrees!!!

Fun Fun Fun

I'm so excited.................... :-P

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Which High School?
    And from what town or city in Texas??

That must be so cool to see them go this far!!
  • pinkflutterby
    sea60 said:

Which High School?

!!
    Trinity in Euless, Texas

It's amazing but o so different then when I attended 26 years ago. Alot of my classmates are at the game!

They won state last year and a couple of other years since I graduated.

so far we are behind by 2 points :( BUT I BELIEVE we will catch up!!
  • pinkflutterby

!!
    Trinity in Euless, Texas

It's amazing but o so different then when I attended 26 years ago. Alot of my classmates are at the game!

They won state last year and a couple of other years since I graduated.

so far we are behind by 2 points :( BUT I BELIEVE we will catch up!!

woo hoo
    we won in the final 3 seconds!!!! 41 to 40!!!!!!!!!!

Incrediable game!!!!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    sea60 said:

Which High School?

WOOHOO for your team Libby!
    WOOHOO for your team Libby! This is really cool!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    susie09 said:

WOOHOO for your team Libby!
    WOOHOO for your team Libby! This is really cool!

Yeah for Trinity!!
    So glad you got to enjoy the game on tv Libby. Those kids have so much heart and spirit when they play. The pros should take lessons!

Hugs, Renee
  • pinkflutterby
    missrenee said:

Yeah for Trinity!!
    So glad you got to enjoy the game on tv Libby. Those kids have so much heart and spirit when they play. The pros should take lessons!

Hugs, Renee

I agree
    I agree the pros need to watch the sole heart and spirit the kids have. It's a different game and means so much to them and they DON'T do it for the money!!!

The last 3 seconds of the game when they scored and won is on youtube as is the HAKA warrior dance the team does before every game. They did not do that when I was in school, but it's cool to watch!
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Euless
    My brother and sister-in-law go to First Methodist Church in Euless - small world!
    Linda
  • pinkflutterby
    linpsu said:

Euless
    My brother and sister-in-law go to First Methodist Church in Euless - small world!
    Linda

wow
    it is a small world! I still live in the area, techinically in Ft Worth but Euless is only about 15 mins away!!! My mom and sister live in Hurst which is about 2 minutes away from Euless.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747

wow
    it is a small world! I still live in the area, techinically in Ft Worth but Euless is only about 15 mins away!!! My mom and sister live in Hurst which is about 2 minutes away from Euless.

Colleyville
    They actually live in Colleyville but go to church in Euless.
  • pinkflutterby
    linpsu said:

Colleyville
    They actually live in Colleyville but go to church in Euless.

well
    Colleyville is just a few mins away from me! I live in the city of Fort Worth but pay taxes to Keller and the kids all went/go to Keller ISD so they are not far from me at all!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

well
    Colleyville is just a few mins away from me! I live in the city of Fort Worth but pay taxes to Keller and the kids all went/go to Keller ISD so they are not far from me at all!

.. ah.. hummmm did someone mention 'Football'
    PinkFlutterby .. How exciting! Happiness and Football go together so well!

Vicki Sam
  • pinkflutterby
    VickiSam said:

.. ah.. hummmm did someone mention 'Football'
    PinkFlutterby .. How exciting! Happiness and Football go together so well!

Vicki Sam

:)
    I love high school football and of course the Dallas Cowboys --- nobody laugh!! The Cowboys are in my blood LOL born in Dallas and have always lived near, and now the "boyz" play in Arlington which is even closer to me!!!!! The best team was Jimmy Johnson and the triplets, Troy, Emmitt, and Deon. But always admired and loved Tom Landry!!!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

:)
    I love high school football and of course the Dallas Cowboys --- nobody laugh!! The Cowboys are in my blood LOL born in Dallas and have always lived near, and now the "boyz" play in Arlington which is even closer to me!!!!! The best team was Jimmy Johnson and the triplets, Troy, Emmitt, and Deon. But always admired and loved Tom Landry!!!!

Poor .. Wade Phillips, I said to my hubby during
    his last coaching game .. say 'good-bye' to Wade, as I saw Jerry Jones in his box --- during the game .. and my husband, said why .. the very next day .. Wade was let go!

Love Love my Colts, New England and Saints -- and, old guy Bret Favre! College Football, rocks .. Hubby and I went to the USC & Ducks game several weeks ago at the Los Angeles Coliseum -- loved every second of the game .. we had to leave in early 3rd quarter, my bones ached, eyes drippy and I was frozen - ahhh be so well worth the drive, and cold.

Mrs. Peyton Manning - aka Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    linpsu said:

Euless
    Linda

Very cool! Hubby and I
    Very cool! Hubby and I watched NFL all day! Love football!