It's all about me...(naturally!)...my box arrived!!!!

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
WHAT a thoughtful, sweet, wonderful lady you are, carkris!!!!!

She collected many things that said 'ME!'....and shipped it to me with great care (everything arrived safely!!! YEA!!!!)

A beautiful, delicate 'seastar' (starfish to some), a "good luck" button in Dutch, a sparkly cruise ship, and a dear little basket filled with bulbs called paperwhites...the first flowers to raise their heads in Spring in The Netherlands....and a very warm note that went straight to my heart!

I am smiling from ear to ear!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, dear Penny!!!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Awww Kathi!
    That's wonderful. I can see you smiling all the way from here! Good job Penny! Hugs to you both, Jean
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    how lovely!
    i do think we have all turned into little kids again. the excitement of waiting for our ornament to arrive to us, the eagerness of awaiting the delivery to our recipients, reading about everyone else's ornaments! this is what christmas is all about!!!

i am so loving this and thank chen-ta santa for putting an extra smile on our faces this holiday season!!!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    heidijez said:

how lovely!
    i do think we have all turned into little kids again. the excitement of waiting for our ornament to arrive to us, the eagerness of awaiting the delivery to our recipients, reading about everyone else's ornaments! this is what christmas is all about!!!

i am so loving this and thank chen-ta santa for putting an extra smile on our faces this holiday season!!!

Kathi,
    I can feel the warmth

Kathi,
    I can feel the warmth of your smile. Receiving bits of love from our sisters. Sigh!!! It is so wonderful.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Kathi
    sounds like carkris put a smile on your face! Love all the excitement this ornament exchange has given us.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    WOW!!!! I would say that
    WOW!!!! I would say that our Carkris has been paying attention! What a wonderful collection of meaningful goodies from one wonderful sister to another! YAY

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Kathi, that sounds perfect
    Kathi, that sounds perfect and oh so lovely. Aren't starfish the coolest things? A sparkly cruise ship? Where do you gals find these things, that is really cool!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Kathi, that sounds perfect
    Kathi, that sounds perfect and oh so lovely. Aren't starfish the coolest things? A sparkly cruise ship? Where do you gals find these things, that is really cool!!

Kathi I am so glad you like
    Kathi I am so glad you like your package. you are such a gift and so important to all of us! P.S. the nantucket basket is also from the area I live in (so a little about me too! LOL) !!!!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    carkris said:

Kathi I am so glad you like
    Kathi I am so glad you like your package. you are such a gift and so important to all of us! P.S. the nantucket basket is also from the area I live in (so a little about me too! LOL) !!!!!

How absolutely thoughtful!
    Kathi -- you deserve so much .....!

Carkris .. Way to go

Vicki Sam