Dang I lost it again

herdizziness
herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Where did the confidence the happiness go???
Shoot, lost it again.

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    It's Okay
    I just lost it for a moment or two.
    It's back.
    It's Okay, silly moments in our lives we go through.
    Winter Marie
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member

It's Okay
    I just lost it for a moment or two.
    It's back.
    It's Okay, silly moments in our lives we go through.
    Winter Marie

Just so you know...
    Your post's, thought's, humor, good wishes to other's help give me courage and strength. You have an amazing way of sharing your honesty. Thank's for that!

Gail
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    plh4gail said:

Just so you know...
    Your post's, thought's, humor, good wishes to other's help give me courage and strength. You have an amazing way of sharing your honesty. Thank's for that!

Gail

You have the
    You have the strength...

live for today and it will take care of tomorrow. People tell me that I should not be so blunt when I say that I may not be here tomorrow, but, you know...I mean it.

I have prepared my mind to go, not that I live in fright, nor am I sad. Nor do I want to go. I just know I have today. I may think down the road to Christmas, possibly New Years, but not too far past that. It hurts my family, and it's not that I talk about it everyday, but every once in awhile, the conversation goes to, let's go in and buy a beach house. Let's plan for Italy in two years. I can't do that.

Any way. I hate cancer. I hate CEA testing and scans.....but it's a process I have to go through. And I have to eat my greens, because it will give me energy for today, and maybe it will help me lose a pound for tomorrow.

My rambling......good night. Love you Baby J. I will see you one day! Nana!
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    Hun
    Best wishies for you and live one day at a time thats what we all can do the ones living with cancer and the ones who are not just ohne at a time lot of hugs Tina