An early Christmas gift - no, not an ornament!

Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Tomorrow afternoon, I will meet up - in person! - with our taleena! Her employer's annual company meeting/holiday dinner brings her to my hometown area at this time of year. Last December - we met for the 1st time. And, for each of us, was the first time we'd met a CSN sister/friend.

AWESOME! :-)

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: My current ID photo shows me & lynn1950 in my own backyard - we met up over this past summer. Again, AWESOME! :-)

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Make sure you tie a bow
    Make sure you tie a bow around your neck or wrist...that way YOU are the ornament! LOL

Hug each other from me, will you????
    Have fun!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    That is GREAT!
    Lift one for me....

Hugs, Kathi
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    KathiM said:

That is GREAT!
    Lift one for me....

Hugs, Kathi

Enjoy each other.
    I hope some day I'll meet one of my bc sisters.

Roseann
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    This is awesome!
    Hope you too have a great afternoon! Hugs to you both, Jean
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    do i remember this correctly???
    i think you live in chicago - is that correct? i am just across the illinois/wisconsin border (but still think of myself as a chicagoan) and janelle lives in park ridge. perhaps there are others in or around the chicago area. i would absolutely LOVE to meet some of my fellow sisters in pink. what do you think?
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Susan,
    How wonderful that

Susan,
    How wonderful that your are getting together again? Hope you have a great visit. Enjoy the visit and the holiday and Chen is right wear a ribbon because you are a gift.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Susan
    how wonderful! Have a great time visiting one another. I'm hoping to finally meet my CT sisters in January. My last chemo was postponed and with the holidays we've had to move it to the new year.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    That is really awesome
    That is really awesome Susan, you gals are going to have a great time!! I couldn't visit anyone 'cuz I'd just cry, I'd cry before I even got there...damn Aromasin...makes me so emotional!!