It's here, It's here

fauxma
fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My doorbell just rang literally moments ago. When I saw the box I thought it was some stuff that I had ordered online and then when I saw it was addressed to Stef and the return address I knew what it was, my ornament. I can't tell you how fast I opened it. There was a beautiful card and I do mean beautiful with an even more beautiful note. My sister included my darling Den in the gift. There were two gorgeous hand blown angels. One to watch over each of us. Oh my gosh, now I am crying. This was just so perfect and they just touch my heart. I love hand blown items so much. I used to be fasinated watch glass being blown and I have several lovely pieces, a fairy, a dragon, a ballerina and now I have these two lovely angels and honestly they are the best of the bunch. So I thank my sister who has touched my heart so deeply with this gift.
Thank you dear Heidijez.
I hope that my ornaments are as loved as these are. They are in the mail.
Stef

Comments

• heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    i am so happy that you got so excited!!
    i do have to tell you that i was crying too when i wrote the message on your card. this is an amazing experience, really makes us feel even more connected. thank you to dear chen for bringing us together!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    heidijez said:

i am so happy that you got so excited!!
    i do have to tell you that i was crying too when i wrote the message on your card. this is an amazing experience, really makes us feel even more connected. thank you to dear chen for bringing us together!

Heidi,
    You are just the

Heidi,

You are just the best. This was so, so sweet and so, so appreciated.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Stef
    the picture of your ornament is beautiful and how nice of Heidi to send one for each of you.
    Char