An angel from my Sister in Pink, MyTurnNow

KayNYC
KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Arrived late from the office tonight prepared to finish packing,to get ready to leave for our extended weekend vacation (our Christmas gift to one another) and what did I find. My husband called ahead for take-out food and a box arrived in the mail today for me. I couldn't wait to open it.Dinner had to wait. Such anticipation! Ok, now I am tearing up....she is lovely. How ever did you know that I love angels and have collected them for my tree for years? She is perfect and very special. She will be hung with honor on our tree this year. She is a Hallmark Keepsake ornament"Surrounded by Love" and I do feel surrounded by love tonight.
Thank you for making today very special.
Many hugs,
K
PS I also posted her photo on my FB page.

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    The aniticpation is making
    The aniticpation is making me light-headed! LOL I just saw your post about hoping the ornament would get to you before you left...and OMG, it did!!!!!

It sounds beautiful and I will look at it on your page~

Have a wonderful time away!!!

Hugs,
    Chen%hearts;
  • KayNYC
    chenheart said:

The aniticpation is making me light-headed! LOL I just saw your post about hoping the ornament would get to you before you left...and OMG, it did!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen%hearts;

I posted her as my avatar but she disappeared...
    I'll try again...for some reason it won't change but she is on my Expressions page. I think I got her back as my Avatar. Have to shower and finish packing.
    Have a great weekend everyone.
    K
  • KayNYC
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen%hearts;

thank you for being an angel Claudia,
    and making the ornament exchange happen.
    Hugs, K
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    KayNYC said:

thank you for being an angel Claudia,
    and making the ornament exchange happen.
    Hugs, K

It is my extreme
    It is my extreme pleasure...that large gifts come in small packages is so true, isn't it? And the heart connection? Without a doubt, as the ads say, Priceless! I was glad to be able to be a part of this.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    KayNYC said:

I posted her as my avatar but she disappeared...
    I'll try again...for some reason it won't change but she is on my Expressions page. I think I got her back as my Avatar. Have to shower and finish packing.
    Have a great weekend everyone.
    K

I can see her as your
    I can see her as your avatar. I have that problem sometimes when I change a picture. It is actually there but until I hit refresh I can't see it. She is beautiful and I am sure she is a great addition to your tree.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Kay, I am so happy that your
    Kay, I am so happy that your angel arrived before you left for your trip. Since I received your name, I have been reading every post you replied to, just to get a "feeling" of your likes and dislikes. I, too, love angels and have many on my tree. When I saw this particular one, I knew it was the ONE. I think of all of my pink sisters as angels. I am so happy that you liked her and even more happy to know that she will adorn your tree for many, many years. You truly are surrounded by love!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Kay
    your angel ornament is beautiful. Isn't it great to feel the love these ornaments are giving us from our fellow "sisters".
    Char