My ornament arrived today!

lizzie17
lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Near my door, there was this little box waiting for me when I got home from work! And inside--a beautiful shiny silver teapot ornament with glistening turquoise all over it. It took my breath away and is truly beautiful !! And...turquoise is my December birthstone. :)
We are traveling to NYC to be with my youngest daughter for Christmas and the teapot goes, too!! Thank you so much, Chenta Secret Santa!!!
Hugs, Carol

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    That is the whole point of
    That is the whole point of this exchange! To take each others breath away with unexpected secret surprises! And turquiose is your birthstone??? Santa really does know who is naughty and nice and who gets what, doesn't she? I mean he? LOL

Happiest of Holidays to you!!!

Chen-ta Claudia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

That is the whole point of
    That is the whole point of this exchange! To take each others breath away with unexpected secret surprises! And turquiose is your birthstone??? Santa really does know who is naughty and nice and who gets what, doesn't she? I mean he? LOL

Happiest of Holidays to you!!!

Chen-ta Claudia

Someone knew you quite well.
    Someone knew you quite well. That little Chenta Claus is quite the lady. Post a picture of the teapot if you can. We would love to see it.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Carol
    your ornament sounds beautiful. I too collect teapots and tea cups and have several ornaments. Enjoy!
    Char
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    fauxma said:

Someone knew you quite well.
    Someone knew you quite well. That little Chenta Claus is quite the lady. Post a picture of the teapot if you can. We would love to see it.

Picture
    I will work on the picture-thing. I still am not sure how I actually posted my profile pic. :)