Got my ornament & then some!

Heatherbelle
Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I received a box of goodies yesterday from Gabe and Abby Mom :) She got me an oval shaped ornament that has "Heather" kind of in the background, and it says "Live, Laugh, Love" - which is SO my motto!! And she was kind enough to send a gift for my mom, who also has breast cancer & is still going through chemo, one for my husband, and even a package each for my daughters - they're wooden ornaments that they can color, with markers & glitter glue included. We are all extremely thankful for the gifts :)
Thank you thank you & lots of HUGS!!
Heather

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    That is so sweet!
    That was very sweet of her to include everyone! This so much fun getting to hear what everyone is getting! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    HOW THOUGHTFUL
    ABBY, HOW THOUGHTFUL. You are reminding me of my best girlfriend, Karen. Extremely thoughtful. She brought happiness to everyone.

Heather, I do agree with you, your motto is Live, Laugh, Love. That is definitely you.

Hugs,
    Janelle
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    The thoughtfulness, love and
    The thoughtfulness, love and joy just shines through...I love this exchange!!!!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Ahhh... How thoughtful of
    Ahhh... How thoughtful of Gabe and Abby's Mom. I am sure it will make a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree! Cheers!
    BL
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    I love this!!!!
    It's so refreshing reading all these wonderful posts! Heather, i love that saying too! Hugs, Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Heather
    that was so nice that she included your whole family. This ornament exchange was a wonderful thing Chen started. It keeps us from dwelling on the negative and being excited for when our package comes in the mail :-) Hope your mom is doing well. How are you feeling these days?
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    It was so much fun shopping
    It was so much fun shopping I just couldn't stop...

Best wishes and Merry Christmas everyone!

Linda
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    The funny thing is - for
    The funny thing is - for mother's day, my husband made me a large wall plaque/photo mural that says "Live Laugh Love", and also my floor mat at my front door says the same thing! It's like she just knew me :)
    And Char - Im doing well. I still have my days where exhaustion takes over & i dont do much of anything, but every day I feel a little bit better than the day before. Very little pain left from implant surgery, just some on my armpit/side area sometimes. Starting to be able to get comfortable for sleep - it's been AGES since I've slept comfortably!
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Heatherbelle,
    How nice that

Heatherbelle,
    How nice that you received gifts for everyone. I bet your girls love their wooden ornaments and a gift for your mom and hubby is so thoughtful but then I think that Gabe and Abby Mom is that kind of a lady. Very special and so are you.