Scotch Freckles, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

lovs2decorate
lovs2decorate Member Posts: 44
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My package came this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

The ornament is beautifull! I love that I can hang it all year, not just for Christmas. The glass heart is so great, I will have that in my pocket for all of my dr. appointments to remind me that I'm not alone in this.

Thank you again!!!

Justine

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Justine
    A glass heart sound

Justine
    A glass heart sound lovely but are you sure having it in your pocket is a good idea. I am picturing shattered glass but maybe it is not that fragile. Don't want you to have to see another doctor for cuts and stitches. I think the idea of having an ornament that can be seen all year is great. I have a picture shoe given to me by Chen that I keep out all year.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I will look forward to seeing it....
    I think Heidi's idea of posting a pic of our ornament as our avatar (profile pic) is great!!

What do you think, sisters? We would have our own 'cyber' Christmas tree!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    KathiM said:

I will look forward to seeing it....
    I think Heidi's idea of posting a pic of our ornament as our avatar (profile pic) is great!!

What do you think, sisters? We would have our own 'cyber' Christmas tree!!

Hugs, Kathi

Loving this
    I enjoy reading all of these so much! I have not received mine yet but that just keeps the anticipation growing!! So much fun. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
    I love seeing the pics too!!
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Smiling
    Justine it is wonderful to hear you received your ornament so quickely. I figured through snail mail you would have it by Christmas. I just couldn't resist the heart. I have a pewter angel that has been in my wallet since 2002, goes everywhere I go. Keep your heart warm it is full of good thoughts. Merry Christmas.

Kathryn
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Smiling
    Oops double post.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Justine
    your ornament (glass heart) sounds very nice and how nice is it that you can hang it all year long.
    Char