It's on It's way Too

Scotch Freckles
Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I mailed my ornament on Monday. It is traveling 2445.9 and should be there by Christams.

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    LOL and Ho Ho Ho!! I also
    LOL and Ho Ho Ho!! I also made a list and checked it twice.....

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    fun reading
    Reading about all the ornaments,sent and received has made me so excited to receive mine. Hope it comes before we leave for our extended weekend in Virginia. I will have to let the Super know that if it arrives when we are away, we'd like him to take it and hold it until we get back. This ornament exchange is such a wonderful,fun idea. Claudia you should be basking in all of this cyper glory (and love):)
    Makes me feel all excited, like a kid again on Christmas.
    Hugs,K
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    I just left the post office so mine is on its way as well, should get there close to Monday. Too much fun! :-)

RE
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    whoops double post strikes again.
  • mrs gadget
    mrs gadget Member Posts: 118
    dawne.hope your ornament has been mailed
    From one April to another I sent your ornament out yesterday so it should show up in Illinois any day now...

Thanks
    mrs gadget
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    I mailed
    mine last Wednesday (Priority Mail) and haven't seen a post about it yet. I hope it arrived safely. I agree with Kay - this has been so much fun reading about what people have received and feeling like a kid again at Christmas. I'm patiently waiting.....
    Char
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    WHERE in the HECK are you darlin'? (Scotch Freckles)
    That's about half way for me to The Netherlands...5579 miles...and, yes, I AM a member of the frequent flier club...

and the old 'mile high' club...but thats a WHOLE other lifetime....ROFLMAO!!!!

(Sorry for offending anyone...)

Hugs, Kathi
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    KathiM said:

That's about half way for me to The Netherlands...5579 miles...and, yes, I AM a member of the frequent flier club...

Hugs, Kathi

Hmmmm
    Offend??

Quite the opposite. Tell us more about the mile high club...

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Scotch Freckles
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

Kathi M - Mile Hi Club
    Aren't you the daring one. I should tell you about the Italian Navy, that was a whole other life time too. I am as far West as one can get in Washington (State), right on the beach, almost. Beach is about a city block across the road from us. I am secret Santa to someone on the East coast. Are you spending winter in Netherlands? I refuse to own another show shovel in my life time. One day I will winter out somewhere where it is 72 degrees in winter and plenty of fresh fruit and veggies.

Scotch Freckles (Kathryn)
  • KathiM
    aisling8 said:

Hmmmm
    Offend??

Quite the opposite. Tell us more about the mile high club...

xoxo
    Victoria

Rated XXXXXXX.....
    Used to be very popular...now, well, impossible because the rule is no more than 1 in the toilet at the same time....they are patrolled regularly! That should be enough to give you an idea of the activity, any more and I will start blushing....oh, the rashness of youth!!!
    (Plus, with my bad hip, my luck would be that I would get stuck...ROFLMAO!!!)

....Even back then, we got some looks from the flight crew...they knew....ROFL!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM

Kathi M - Mile Hi Club
    Aren't you the daring one. I should tell you about the Italian Navy, that was a whole other life time too. I am as far West as one can get in Washington (State), right on the beach, almost. Beach is about a city block across the road from us. I am secret Santa to someone on the East coast. Are you spending winter in Netherlands? I refuse to own another show shovel in my life time. One day I will winter out somewhere where it is 72 degrees in winter and plenty of fresh fruit and veggies.

Scotch Freckles (Kathryn)

I am laughing sooooo hard!!!!
    I don't own a snow shovel...the yard man does! ROFLMAO!!!

Yes, we are 'switching' countries on the 28th of December...I LOVE the snow...and my beau and I fight to clear the driveway...with a snow BROOM(!) that works better on our uneven, brick driveway...(I tried a shovel...lol...jarred my shoulder on the first stroke when I hit a brick)....the reason to fight? I calculated the calories- 300! - so it means more guilt-free goodies for whoever does the sweeping!!!!

I THOUGHT you were a 'west coaster' (my sis lives in Bellevue), but it is now explained why it's so far for your ornament!

Italian Navy??? MMMMMMM....last summer, while in Italy, I couldn't take my eyes off those gorgeous dark haired/blue eyed Italians!!!!! Real eye candy!!!

BTW, my 'Kathryn' is spelled that way, too! My roots are in Scotland. Campbell was my original name. One of my best friends in The Netherlands was born and raised in Scotland...she has SUCH a beautiful singing voice!!! (Gaelic). I'm going to steal away in her case the next time she visits 'home'...one of the small islands off the mainland...

As far as your desire for temps in the 70's...what we do, keeping in mind that we are going someplace with little daylight and even less sun, is pick a place between Thanksgiving and Christmas that is our 'get-away'. Last year, we cruised the Mexican Rivera for a week (KILLER last minute deal...the line almost paid US to go!). This year, San Diego...right on the beach...little motel up the coast in Pacific Beach...we just got back....

You know you are always welcome here in So Cal! Just let us know before hand, you never know where we might be!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Scotch Freckles
    KathiM said:

I am laughing sooooo hard!!!!
    I don't own a snow shovel...the yard man does! ROFLMAO!!!

Yes, we are 'switching' countries on the 28th of December...I LOVE the snow...and my beau and I fight to clear the driveway...with a snow BROOM(!) that works better on our uneven, brick driveway...(I tried a shovel...lol...jarred my shoulder on the first stroke when I hit a brick)....the reason to fight? I calculated the calories- 300! - so it means more guilt-free goodies for whoever does the sweeping!!!!

I THOUGHT you were a 'west coaster' (my sis lives in Bellevue), but it is now explained why it's so far for your ornament!

Italian Navy??? MMMMMMM....last summer, while in Italy, I couldn't take my eyes off those gorgeous dark haired/blue eyed Italians!!!!! Real eye candy!!!

BTW, my 'Kathryn' is spelled that way, too! My roots are in Scotland. Campbell was my original name. One of my best friends in The Netherlands was born and raised in Scotland...she has SUCH a beautiful singing voice!!! (Gaelic). I'm going to steal away in her case the next time she visits 'home'...one of the small islands off the mainland...

As far as your desire for temps in the 70's...what we do, keeping in mind that we are going someplace with little daylight and even less sun, is pick a place between Thanksgiving and Christmas that is our 'get-away'. Last year, we cruised the Mexican Rivera for a week (KILLER last minute deal...the line almost paid US to go!). This year, San Diego...right on the beach...little motel up the coast in Pacific Beach...we just got back....

You know you are always welcome here in So Cal! Just let us know before hand, you never know where we might be!

Hugs, Kathi

KathiM - California
    I was born in CA. And yes, my Mom was Scotch,though she is the only one in her family who was born in U.S. My oldest sister is doing a family tree, after the monkeys fall I will learn more about my ancestors in Scotland. We do know there is still family outside of Glasgow. One day I will visit Scotland until then, I will still look for a warm place to live in my old age. I loved Ventura when we lived there, really Channel Islands on marina, Nice... Thanks for invite to CA, we go down in May to stay with friends outside of Lodi in Wallace for a couple of weeks. That is as far as I will venture into CA anymore these days while it is under seige. Keep warm and well.

Kathryn

P.S. As the nun said to my Mom "Kathryn is a good Catholic name!" To which my Mom said, "We are Presbyterians!"
  • KathiM

KathiM - California
    I was born in CA. And yes, my Mom was Scotch,though she is the only one in her family who was born in U.S. My oldest sister is doing a family tree, after the monkeys fall I will learn more about my ancestors in Scotland. We do know there is still family outside of Glasgow. One day I will visit Scotland until then, I will still look for a warm place to live in my old age. I loved Ventura when we lived there, really Channel Islands on marina, Nice... Thanks for invite to CA, we go down in May to stay with friends outside of Lodi in Wallace for a couple of weeks. That is as far as I will venture into CA anymore these days while it is under seige. Keep warm and well.

Kathryn

P.S. As the nun said to my Mom "Kathryn is a good Catholic name!" To which my Mom said, "We are Presbyterians!"

The tears are running...GREAT laugh!!!!!
    I'm Presbyterian, too.....ROFLMAO!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Scotch Freckles
    KathiM said:

The tears are running...GREAT laugh!!!!!
    I'm Presbyterian, too.....ROFLMAO!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Confused
    Now I don't text so I am in the dark over your abbrevations. What in the world is ROFLMAO???????????????????????????????

I am sure we could have a few laughs.

Kathryn
  • KathiM

Confused
    Now I don't text so I am in the dark over your abbrevations. What in the world is ROFLMAO???????????????????????????????

I am sure we could have a few laughs.

Kathryn

ROFLMAO....
    combo...

Roll On Floor Laughing My Arse Off.....

Not surprising that a 'good' catholic girl such as yourself wouldn't know this...lol (laugh out loud)!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Scotch Freckles
    KathiM said:

ROFLMAO....
    combo...

Roll On Floor Laughing My Arse Off.....

Not surprising that a 'good' catholic girl such as yourself wouldn't know this...lol (laugh out loud)!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Catholic?
    I thought I was an abstaining Pres....

If you would like, you can go to my profile for email address.

KAH