Exchange surgery tomorrow!!!!!!

Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Finally, my exchange surgery is tomorrow. Can't wait to get this over with. Getting the tissue expanders taken out and a soft squishy silicone implant put in. I'm also having my nipple done at the same time and a "lift" of my right breast. I'm also having my ovaries removed too. Hugs, Jean

Comments

• Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Surgery tomorrow
    Sending prayers your way..May God keep you in His loving hands and help you with His healing. Hope you have a successful surgery ... let us know what happens.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

Surgery tomorrow
    Sending prayers your way..May God keep you in His loving hands and help you with His healing. Hope you have a successful surgery ... let us know what happens.

Prayers and positive energy
    being sent to you, Jean. This will be another chapter you've gotten through. Stay strong, be positive and we'll all be there with you.

Hugs, Renee
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Praying all goes well
    let us know how it went as soon as you can.

Big hugs,

Sylvia
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Your in my prayers Jean, I
    Your in my prayers Jean, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and with you in spirit. Take care Kay,
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member

Your in my prayers Jean, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and with you in spirit. Take care Kay,

o Jean
    I know its one you want, but in any case surgery is never ever fun!!! I'll be thinking of you while I'm being stabbed in the back!!!!

Hang tough and keep on keepin on

♥ Libby
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Jean
    you have a lot going on tomorrow! Wishing you the best results and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

o Jean
    I know its one you want, but in any case surgery is never ever fun!!! I'll be thinking of you while I'm being stabbed in the back!!!!

Hang tough and keep on keepin on

♥ Libby

Sending prayers and good
    Sending prayers and good luck to you Jean!

Hugs, Kylez
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Jean, good luck to you today
    Jean, good luck to you today as you go through your procedures. Hoping for the best with no complications.

P.S. Getting the "rocks" out was one of the best days since dealing with bc.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Jean, good luck to you today as you go through your procedures. Hoping for the best with no complications.

Jean .. I with ya .. holding your hands . watching
    your surgeon and his staff of medical professionals. Tissue Expanders, Rocks, pancakes or footballs as one may refer - are gone. You will have soft, perfectly shaped breast's -- like never before.

Rest, and relax for a few days -.

Happiness is having 'Saline or Silicone' implants! Representing - Life after breast cancer.. In the weeks or months to come - you will look down at your new 'rack' and smile saying to yourself - I fought a battle, WON, and I am here to stay - happy, healthy and peaceful.

Gentle Cyber Hugs -

Vicki Sam
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    MyTurnNow said:

Praying your surgery went
    Praying your surgery went well Jean. Sending healing and positive thoughts to you.

Hugs, Angie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Wishing you good luck Jean!
    Wishing you good luck Jean!

Take care,

Diane
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Angie2U said:

Praying your surgery went
    Praying your surgery went well Jean. Sending healing and positive thoughts to you.

Hugs, Angie

I too hope everything went
    I too hope everything went well!

Blessings and peace for a quick, uneventful recovery!
    xo
  • Happiest of recovery wishes
    Happiest of recovery wishes to you Jean! May your perkies by perky in no time :)

Blessings and (soft) hugs,

Stace
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Happiest of recovery wishes
    Happiest of recovery wishes to you Jean! May your perkies by perky in no time :)

Blessings and (soft) hugs,

Stace

Hi Jean! I am sending
    Hi Jean! I am sending gentle hugs and lots of prayers that your surgery went smoothly and you are resting comfortably now.

Sue :)
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    MyTurnNow said:

Good luck and praying for a
    Good luck and praying for a speedy recovery!

Hugs, Megan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Sending prayers Jean! Hugs,
    Sending prayers Jean!

Hugs, Leeza
  • candacemc
    candacemc Member Posts: 21
    Thinking of you today and
    Thinking of you today and hope you are doing well! These next few weeks seem to be dragging by, waiting for my exchange surgery. Sending love and healthy vibes your way!
    c