Ornaments Arrived.....FROM TEXAS!

MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I received my ornaments yesterday from Texas....from Boppy-of 3! Love, love, love them! I got not one but TWO! One is a precious, handmade, cloth Angel that says GOD BLESS TEXAS.....the second is a "candy cane" ceramic Christmas tree........unbelievably unique! My husband had brought the mail in and handed me the box.......he said "A package from Texas for you."......I ripped that box open so fast! He actually laughed, said "I haven't seen you so excited about a package in years!" But most precious of all is the card that was enclosed..such heartfelt words she wrote...brought tears to my eyes and put a lump in my throat....THEN! Janice was so clever........she signed it Love, your sister in pink....but there was s small slip of paper that said..."open if you want to know who this is from." Again, I couldn't open it fast enough. I thank you so very much Janice....as you said, it is a blessing to have "sisters" who have walked in our shoes. And this ornament exchange has just brought all of us even closer.....another THANK YOU TO CHEN for organizing this!

God Bless all you Sisters in Pink
Peace be with you Janice....thank you from the bottom of my heart
And Happy Holidays to all
Nancy

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I am truly basking in the
    I am truly basking in the glow of all of your happy responses! The bond here was already close...this exchange really helps to put a sweet icing on our cyber-cakes, doesn't it???
    I had the easiest job of all~ collecting names and addresses and re-sending them out to each of you who wanted to "play!"

Some of you, btw, will be receiving More Than One ornament!! I have so much power...hahahaha~ we had un-even numbers of Kindred Spirits and I wanted all to be able to send AND receive. So, some of you will receive twice! I love this job! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen-ta Claudia
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    chenheart said:

I am truly basking in the glow of all of your happy responses! The bond here was already close...this exchange really helps to put a sweet icing on our cyber-cakes, doesn't it???
    I had the easiest job of all~ collecting names and addresses and re-sending them out to each of you who wanted to "play!"

Some of you, btw, will be receiving More Than One ornament!! I have so much power...hahahaha~ we had un-even numbers of Kindred Spirits and I wanted all to be able to send AND receive. So, some of you will receive twice! I love this job! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen-ta Claudia

Awww...
    ...sniff...how sweet!

Chen-ta, you better get a red and white suit and start practicing your "Ho, Ho, HO!"

LOL!!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen-ta Claudia

Isn't it fabulous! I just
    Isn't it fabulous! I just love reading how excited and happy everyone is and I have to admit I do get teary eyed :) No matter how down and out we feel this just seems to lift us all in happiness and appreciation. Thank you sweet Chen-ta for organizing this :)
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Isn't it fabulous! I just
    Isn't it fabulous! I just love reading how excited and happy everyone is and I have to admit I do get teary eyed :) No matter how down and out we feel this just seems to lift us all in happiness and appreciation. Thank you sweet Chen-ta for organizing this :)

Glad you are so spoiled~
    You are special Nancy. I am glad your ornament(s) arrived!!
    Melanie~
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Nancy
    I can feel your excitement. So happy for you.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Excitment
    I can hardly wait till the ornament I sent is received. Reading about how excited you were in opening the box reminded me of Christmas' past. I'm glad your husband was present to see your excitment. We all live vicariously through these little moments.

Kathryn
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    You are so WELCOME!!
    I am so glad that you love the ornaments! I just could not make myself choose just one. I had so much fun picking them out. You are so very welcome. I have been so excited about you getting them, more excited than waiting for my own I think!! This is so much fun having people let us know when they get theirs and we can share in the excitement. Thank you Chen for doing all this. It truly connects us in a special way. I know when I receive mine I will treasure it for years to come.
    Nancy, again I am so happy that you love them!! God Bless y'all!
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

You are so WELCOME!!
    I am so glad that you love the ornaments! I just could not make myself choose just one. I had so much fun picking them out. You are so very welcome. I have been so excited about you getting them, more excited than waiting for my own I think!! This is so much fun having people let us know when they get theirs and we can share in the excitement. Thank you Chen for doing all this. It truly connects us in a special way. I know when I receive mine I will treasure it for years to come.
    Nancy, again I am so happy that you love them!! God Bless y'all!
    (((Hugs))) Janice

What lovely, well thought
    What lovely, well thought out ornaments. Hope my receiver feels that way about mine. Still haven't gone to the post office but as I have some routine blood tests and have to pick up a colon prep (ugh) I will get there today or tomorrow at the latest. Mine are going a ways across the country. That's my only hint. LOL
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    The Ornament Exchange...
    Enhances our connections, in such a sweet way, I think. Because it's a truly "tangible" experience. Last year (my first), I clearly remember simply holding my ornament in my hands, looking at it for a very long time - in awe, overwhelmed. Thinking about my CSN pink sister sender - she had actually TOUCHED it! And then, so was I. For many of us, as close as we may ever get to meeting in person.

Yep, our Chen-ta is extraordinary. :-)

Kind regards, Susan