I kicked cancers ****!

CiAnnaBananna
CiAnnaBananna Member Posts: 105
As of Monday, I am officially done with all my treatments for Hodgkins! Scans look good, and now i'll just be getting new scans every 3 months for a while! I wanted to say thanks to everyone on these boards for being such a great inspiration and support team for me this past year! I never thought i'd see the end of the tunnel and now that I'm there I'm excited to see what life has in store for me! I will still be on these boards of course, but wanted to let everyone know I'm still praying for everyone and hope everyone a speedy recovery!

Love Always,

CiAnna

Comments

• COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    **** KICKER
    Cianna,
    You better NOT go anywhere. hahahaha Congratulations on that last treatment. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Great
    What great news. I am so happy for you. I always think they do too many scans so I only have one once a year. Of course I wouldn't if I didn't feel good or had good exams and blood tests. Celebrate!!!! God is good.
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    JoanieP said:

Great
    What great news. I am so happy for you. I always think they do too many scans so I only have one once a year. Of course I wouldn't if I didn't feel good or had good exams and blood tests. Celebrate!!!! God is good.

Woo Hoo!!
    Congratulations CiAnna! I'm so glad to hear you had a great scan! The last treatments are awesome knowing no more to get through.

May this next year be WONDERFUL and lots of energy coming your way.

Take care and ENJOY those 3 month breaks!!

Beth
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Great!
    Hi CiAnna,
    Thats such good news! I watched all of your video's and really enjoyed all of them. I laughed and cried and really felt like I came away knowing you. Totally loved the video of you getting your hair cut by your mom. Are you going to stop making your video up-dates now? Anyways...good luck my dear, and don't forget us! I won't forget you...(in all the cute wigs...the purple one was way cool!) :)
    Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • CiAnnaBananna
    allmost60 said:

Great!
    Hi CiAnna,
    Thats such good news! I watched all of your video's and really enjoyed all of them. I laughed and cried and really felt like I came away knowing you. Totally loved the video of you getting your hair cut by your mom. Are you going to stop making your video up-dates now? Anyways...good luck my dear, and don't forget us! I won't forget you...(in all the cute wigs...the purple one was way cool!) :)
    Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

thanks
    glad you enjoyed the videos! I will still be making new ones as this journey is never really over! I won't forget any of you, as hearing your stories and inspirational words have kept me going!
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member

thanks
    glad you enjoyed the videos! I will still be making new ones as this journey is never really over! I won't forget any of you, as hearing your stories and inspirational words have kept me going!

awesome!
    Great great news!!!!!!! Vinny
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    Congratulations!!
    What wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Stay happy and healthy. Mary
  • Sparkyz
    Sparkyz Member Posts: 17
    You Rock!!!!!!
    Thats great news. I was having a miserable cancer meltdown today and found this post and read your bio. No more tears now just smiles. Your great attitude has inspired me to keep going!

You Rock!!!!!
  • Chris17
    Chris17 Member Posts: 175
    Sparkyz said:

You Rock!!!!!!
    Thats great news. I was having a miserable cancer meltdown today and found this post and read your bio. No more tears now just smiles. Your great attitude has inspired me to keep going!

You Rock!!!!!

the videos
    Just watched your videos,i felt your pain and cried and remembered going through what you went through, you are adorable, you really kept your sense of humor, i did too i think its what kept me from losing it and breaking down, you are adorable!!
    Chris(FNHL-stage3-04/08) in remission
  • DenJ
    DenJ Member Posts: 26
    SWEET
    Hey girl....I went down the same road and am in remission for a year now....but keep in mind that the thoughts can run ya over after you've poured yourself into the fight and they come back and now you have alot of time to think. Just a heads up...but hey you are doin great and I wish I could see your vids. You keep your head up and have a great life...you deserve it!

Congrats,
    DenJ
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    Congrats!
    CiAnna,

I am so happy for you. Now you can move on and do what you please. Congrats!

Liz
  • lmack
    lmack Member Posts: 21
    YAY!
    So happy for you! Congrats on being done with your treatments! I wish you nothing but the best! You're an inspiration to me!
  • AnnetteM
    AnnetteM Member Posts: 2
    Congratulations! I had
    Congratulations! I had hodgkins 26 years ago...it never came back. It was stage 2b. I was 6 months pregnant. She is 26 years old now. Have a great life...I know you will.
  • CiAnnaBananna
    AnnetteM said:

Congratulations! I had
    Congratulations! I had hodgkins 26 years ago...it never came back. It was stage 2b. I was 6 months pregnant. She is 26 years old now. Have a great life...I know you will.

awesome to hear that great
    awesome to hear that great news Annette!